• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bring back the MDA+MDMA Combo Pills!

yellow pandas of 04 were my first eva bik =D Brings back good memories.. %) For reference what were the white turtles from earlier this year? MDEA+MDA? they were pretty fun.

Fry-d- said:
How sure are you that the pills are getting weaker? Its not just because your honeymoon is over and due to you popping pills like candy you've actually developed a tolerance to MDMA?

ahhhh yes, good point - BUT i only take pills once every month or 2 and have been doing so for 2 years so there is no tolerance there, if there is I dont get it coz I had a strong pill on nye and loved it (and plenty that year), every pill since has been a nice clean LOW dose of mdma - now unless I developed a tolerance the last time I done pills (nye) than the pills I HAVE HAD are weeker.

This is the only reson I stated that pills are getting weaker - in saying this, i have been on BL for a few years now and have read enough "Pills arnt as good" or "the pills are getting weaker" thread's to know that they arnt getting weaker in general - IM just gettin weaker pill's....if that makes sence.

man I said weaker alot in that post - weaker ;)

Ahhh the beige A's they were the best I've ever had!

I tested up some red russians of jan05 and they came back a reaction of MDA on robadope and a strong reaction on simons, so they were a good MDA+MDMA combo. I got quite trippy moments on those pills and alot of closed eye visuals on the comedown which I often get when having MDA pills. Very good bics.

yeah I like those good MDA+MDMA combos, they're very good for raves and when dosing several times in a night. Whilst I do like the feeling of clean MDMA most of the time, for a really big event I definately like my MDA+MDMA combos

Since noone here would have access to GC/MS for lab testing ... the main way anyone would be determining a pill to be MDA would mainly be from the effects recieved. Ofcourse, this would be highly subjective and most likely unreliable, but then, testing with robadope is hardly a sure way to prove MDA either. It could be something else like PMA, or it could be MDMA that was poorly synthesized, among other things. I've also heard (from reliable people) of pills that would test negative with robadope unless a large amount of the pill (1/4) was used.

The last pills I had that I suspected to be MDA were the orange dolphins from early this year. The reason was solely because of the effects produced, the "harder" hitting peak with more visuals and less euphoria (and harsh comedown). That said, I've never experienced "pure" MDA, only MDMA crystals, so what I perceive as being MDA could be far from what the substance is really like. It would probably be more accurate just to say that the pill didnt seem like it was MDMA.

Try zoro's n beige/grey apple mac's. Get them in Brisbane.
Had those the other week. BEST peak i've had in about 2 years..
Good solid 3 hr peek n another 3 hrs of crusieness..
I have a few a week n this combo rocked my socks off..
norlally dont get any strong effects when i double drop (mabey 1 hr peak) or anything but this was a good combo..
Reminded me of all of those Yellow rolex 2004, Blue Skies 2004, Yellow Panda 2004, Beige A's 2003.

Should try it some time :)

^I double dropped Zorro's in Victoria a month or 2 back and effects were fairly mild, not trippy at all or anything either. Maybe different batch though.

NYE Green Mitsubishi's I had were very strong and lots of visuals. Half was enough, a whole one blew me away. Walking between tents wondering how I got on the highway, people having pinched in faces, seeing the dj with red material wrapping all over his face, single stars at a time bouncing and inch then back again while the rest stayed still. Ive had probably 1 or 2 other batches of green mitsi's before these that were no where near as good. These looked a little different and darker in colour.

Best recently were white turtles. Had nothing good since then so am taking a needed break.

I agree (re: zoros) .. Grim, did you even find that you were pretty tired after the "peak" wore off? Like there was some type of dodgey adulterant in it?

There was no MDA in those.

I totally agree with the vein of this thread. I don't know if the pills are weaker now, but they haven't got the wow factor that they used to have. From the best pills thread, here is my top 5, and just about every pill already mentioned in this thread is there.

1. White Amsterdam/White Wish (Oct 2003)
2. Blue Smilie/Sky (June 2004)
3. Gold Rolex/Crown (Nov 2004)
4. Blue Barrel (May 2002)
5. Yellow Panda (July 2004)

It feels likje some ingrtedient, the one that used to make you feel so immaculately, pleasurably good isn't there any more, and I don't even do pills much any more. The only pill in the top 5 that I'm not sure had mda in it was the blue barrel.

Bring em back!

Splatt - As you may remember, just over a week ago, I started posting in here again and you commented about this in my thread, as I mentioned some of the best bickies I’ve ever had and they were known to be MDA/MDMA combos. I pilled regularly from mid 2001 to end of 2004. I also recall Brown A’s/Amsterdams/blanks back in early-mid 2004, they were mad! I remember having one at 5am in the morning, after having 4 pills that night and it still got me off chops for another 3hrs! My fav all time pill was blue MTV’s back in 2002, also red and green omegas, red ferraris and the infamous blue barrels. I had a few blue skies back in 2002, I'm pretty sure that batch back then were also an MDA/MDMA mix going by reports/tests from other people at the time.
Last FRI night, I had two bickies after having a 20 break month. I had a superman and question mark. Now having two pills after having such a long long break, I thought I would be floored. After having them, I thought ok there must be some poor quality going around at the moment (and I think I may have got two weaker pills anyway?!). Or maybe I also burnt out my serotonin receptors a long time ago too! ;) As the peak didn’t really last that long, 1-2hrs for each pill, and the second one (question mark) took ages to come on.
Anyways, I totally agree. Where are the pills of yester-year? It doesn’t seem like I have missed out on much during my break!

This is an excellent thread!

It has started me thinking about my best ever flips, and they have always involved some sort of visuals.

Now.... We know that MDA in pills can certainly cause the person to have visuals, but doesn't isn't also known that high doses of MDMA can do the same? <--- Question not statement

I know that in the past, my girl and I have always tried to consume the same pills together to try and have (as much as possible), the same kind of roll together.

But... there has been MANY, MANY times when we both rolled on the same pill(s), and I experienced visuals, when she did not (but she was still peaking very hard), in fact, my girl has hardly had any open eyed visual experiences, and I doubt it is due to tolerance, she has rolled far less than I have.

I guess what I am saying is, sometimes the effects are due to each particular person??? Maybe my body converts a little bit more MDMA into MDA than my girl (lucky me!).

Anyways, bring on the MDMA and MDA combos. They make for the best rolls for sure.

Well. I just did search of ecstasydata.org for all pills between 1999 and 2006 containing both MDMA and MDA. I know this is hardly the be all and end all of what was available during this time AND the fact it is US based, it still makes for some interesting reading.

Of 1151 pills reported, 183 showed at least *traces* of MDA

Of those 183, 35 showed MDMA and MDA.

Take into account for alot of those pills the amount of MDA vs MDMA was tiny.

Make of that what you will. I'm just bored at work. LOL ;)

I'd just be content to see a good pill on the market again whether or not it was mda/mdma or just mda or mdma. I havent had a good pill since the Orange Butterflys/Green Doves/Red Russians/Orange Tulips, which came in waves through 2004-2005 and by my inference were produced by the same manufacturer. Whether you want to debate my conclusion is a moot point but the fact remains that they all had the same unique shape/press independent from any pills i've seen before and were all of a consistently high quality. The effects from each varied slightly but they were all fantastic in their own right.

I remember testing the Red Russians and though it's jogging the memory a bit, i'm fairly sure they tested positive for MDA. Anyway, I digress. To the point, pills have been of a very ordinary standard of late and a good mdma/mda combo or even just a good mdma pill would be welcomed with warm hands.

Isn't this kind of 'melancholy' inherant to XTC use ?
I know when i started in the early 90's the generation of users was whining about the crap pills we got, theirs were so much better ...
When i finished MY honeymoon 10 years later i was telling the same to the generation of users that is now whining to you how much better their pills were 'back in the days' - etc, etc ...

or it could be MDMA that was poorly synthesized, among other things

This is not very likely. Although a trace amount of MDA is produced with the commonly employed synthetic routes, most MDA found in pills (> ~1% of active ingredients ) would be intentionally produced. Relatively simple synths have been reported for MDA which can't be applied to MDMA, making MDA potentially easier to produce.

In respect to the chemicals required, the amine for MDA is available without suspicion, as opposed to that required for MDMA which is a very watched chemical.

Robadope usually does require a larger sample than do the other common reagents.

no please dont bring them back, I want MDA pills and MDMA pills seperate and ID mix to my preferred dose.;)

Thanks for clearing that up phase_dancer. To be honest, I wasnt too sure of it myself, since its never really mentioned by anyone. Anyway, it was just based off the the Ez-test website here where it says:

a noticeable colour CHANGE to reddish/purple indicates the presence of a primary amine (MDA, dex-Amphetamine, PMA, 2C-B, DOB or waste product from the production process).