Recruiting Brighton Ravers, Clubber and Bass Music Lovers Needed!

psychguy

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone, I'm a third year psych student at the uni of sussex.

I'm doing my project on the emotional recognition of people from different lifestyles and am currently desperate for people from Brighton who like electronic and bass music and enjoy going to raves, shows and clubs to participate in my study.

Itll take around 20 minutes and can be completed anywhere so I can meet groups or individuals in bars, cafes, pubs etc in the Brighton area.

The incentive that the uni offers is a chance to win £25 prize but I'm hoping the incentive of helping a good cause and expanding a so far under developed research area will be enough.
As an extra push to get more people, if you refer your friends you get an extra chance to win for every friend who participates so it's worth doing.
(I am also offering free doughnuts too each participant heh)

So if you want to help please message me so we can arrange a meet. It's all anonymous so noone needs to worry about being identified to their data and I'll contact each participant when the study is published with the results.

Hope to be hearing from a few of you soon!

Greg

Definitely not haha, I'm a chill guy so you don't need to worry about that.
I've got eithics approval insuring I keep everything anonymous and my super visor is michael morgan so it's all legit.

Hope to see some of you soon, message me if you're in the area and have a spare 20 minutes. Free doughnuts and that

Hepatoxicity, liver damage

HEPATOXICITY!!!

ok guys so couple weeks ago I went rolling really hard, for 4 days in a roll, the last day I even took 4 pills at once.
I know it was a bad idea and because of that I got HEPATOTOXICITY, eyes really yellow, itching alot and even my piss was really Yellow. this was all do to the high quantity of chemicals that I sent to my liver. its been 3 weeks and each week I started to get back to normal, the yellowness started to fade away and so one.

Questions:
Has any ever gone through this??? how long did it take to get back normal, and how long did they wait until they rolled again???
any other info about a related experience is very appreciated!!