Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Breaking Bad

I used to find Todd funny, the whole creepy ginger aura that he had....he's really a cold blooded swedish murderer. Walt's quest is now revenge on 2 groups of people, and it is not petty revenge in either case. Pieces of shit everywhere.

It's funny the fixer mentioned maybe catching Montreal and seeing a Habs games on tv at the bar, might as well mention how poutine makes it's way into the diners in NH too hehe. I think the 1/4 full shot glass is somehow like Walt's remaining "juice". Business unfinished, if people are gonna ruin his life and family, EVERYONE will pay. What a fucking loser move that was [spoil]of shooting Andrea.[/spoil] Hopefully Jesse remembers he learned something from Walt...they wouldn't have put so much emphasis on Todd telling his uncle not to inhale the fumes and Jesse not to light up a smoke in the lab. He's either gonna make it go kaboom, with himself included or he will poison the place.

Another long final week to wait....just waiting for this episode was sick..it was always on my mind.

And sorry, I tried using the spoiler tags and it did nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....that has to be one of the most depressing things I've ever watched! It's just ending so badly on so many levels....

It's kind of cool that the guy that "makes people disappear" is the bail bondsmen from "Jackie Brown"....

Todd and Uncle Jack and that whole crew.... man, pure evil with no conscience! Their demise is the last thing left to hope for, the last glimmer of hope!

"Flynn"/Walt jr. douched his way through this episode as usual, at least his character is consistent...talk about playing a shitty character on a good show! I guess if they need a little whiney, uptight weasel with cerebral palsy in any future roles, he's the guy to call!

I felt like walt in the woods was a strong nod to the Unabomber though! Man, the feds are douchebags though! they just wanna put away anyone they can get their hands on when something big goes down, that much is true to life!

I was in a melancholy mood before I watched that episode, now I'm downright suicidal after that!

^hahahaha, I'm sayin!

Edit: but it makes you wonder, if it wasn't for the whole "You killed Uncle Hank!" bullshit if he would have been cooler about it?....Nah, who am I kidding, Flynn is such a little Tool-bag that he still would have been like "I can't believe you sold drugs and lied about it Dad!"...

Last edited:
Vince Gilligan said after today's episode that next weeks title is an anagram of "finale". He then said that a hint for the episode was "woodworking".

Here are all 210 English anagrams for woodworking:

NSFW:
Wooding Work
Windrow Gook
Woodwork Gin
Ding Rook Wow
Ding Work Woo
Dingo Work Ow
Dingo Wok Row
Doing Work Ow
Doing Wok Row
Grind Wok Woo
Grid Nook Wow
Grid Know Woo
Grid Wonk Woo
Gird Nook Wow
Gird Know Woo
Gird Wonk Woo
Dog Wino Work
God Wino Work
Good Rink Wow
Good Wink Row
Good Win Work
Kid Grown Woo
Kid Wrong Woo
Kind Grow Woo
Drink Goo Wow
Dirk Goon Wow
Dirk Gown Woo
Rind Gook Wow
Wind Gook Row
Wind Goo Work
Dork Owing Ow
Dork Wing Woo
Donor Wig Wok
Rondo Wig Wok
Down Wig Rook
Do Working Ow
Do Rowing Wok
Do Owing Work
Odor King Wow
Odor Wing Wok
Odor Wig Know
Odor Wig Wonk
Rood King Wow
Rood Wing Wok
Rood Wig Know
Rood Wig Wonk
Door King Wow
Door Wing Wok
Door Wig Know
Door Wig Wonk
Wood King Row
Wood Gin Work
Wood Grin Wok
Wood Ring Wok
Wood Rig Know
Wood Rig Wonk
Wood Gown Irk
Wood Grow Kin
Wood Grow Ink
Rod Owing Wok
Word King Woo
Word Wig Nook
Word Gook Win
Word Goo Wink
Dig Know Or Ow
Dig Wonk Or Ow
Dig Work On Ow
Dig Work No Ow
Dig Wok On Row
Dig Wok No Row
Dig Wok Nor Ow
Dig Wok Won Or
Dig Wok Own Or
Dig Wok Now Or
Ding Wok Or Ow
Grid Wok On Ow
Grid Wok No Ow
Gird Wok On Ow
Gird Wok No Ow
Dong I Work Ow
Dong I Wok Row
Dog I Know Row
Dog I Wonk Row
Dog I Work Won
Dog I Work Own
Dog I Work Now
Dog I Wok Worn
Dog Kin Or Wow
Dog Kin Row Ow
Dog Ink Or Wow
Dog Ink Row Ow
Dog Wink Or Ow
Dog Irk On Wow
Dog Irk No Wow
Dog Irk Won Ow
Dog Irk Own Ow
Dog Irk Now Ow
Dog In Work Ow
Dog In Wok Row
Dog Win Wok Or
God I Know Row
God I Wonk Row
God I Work Won
God I Work Own
God I Work Now
God I Wok Worn
God Kin Or Wow
God Kin Row Ow
God Ink Or Wow
God Ink Row Ow
God Wink Or Ow
God Irk On Wow
God Irk No Wow
God Irk Won Ow
God Irk Own Ow
God Irk Now Ow
God In Work Ow
God In Wok Row
God Win Wok Or
Id Gown Wok Or
Id Go Know Row
Id Go Wonk Row
Id Go Work Won
Id Go Work Own
Id Go Work Now
Id Go Wok Worn
Id Grow Wok On
Id Grow Wok No
Kid Gown Or Ow
Kid Go Nor Wow
Kid Go Worn Ow
Kid Go Won Row
Kid Go Own Row
Kid Go Now Row
Kid Grow On Ow
Kid Grow No Ow
Kind Go Or Wow
Kind Go Row Ow
Dirk Go On Wow
Dirk Go No Wow
Dirk Go Won Ow
Dirk Go Own Ow
Dirk Go Now Ow
Din Go Work Ow
Din Go Wok Row
Rind Go Wok Ow
Wind Go Wok Or
Rid Go Know Ow
Rid Go Wonk Ow
Rid Go Wok Won
Rid Go Wok Own
Rid Go Wok Now
Dork Wig On Ow
Dork Wig No Ow
Dork Gown I Ow
Dork Go In Wow
Dork Go Win Ow
Don Rig Wok Ow
Don Wig Wok Or
Don Go Irk Wow
Don Grow I Wok
Nod Rig Wok Ow
Nod Wig Wok Or
Nod Go Irk Wow
Nod Grow I Wok
Drown Go I Wok
Down Go I Work
Down Go Irk Ow
Do King Or Wow
Do King Row Ow
Do Gin Work Ow
Do Gin Wok Row
Do Grin Wok Ow
Do Ring Wok Ow
Do Wing Wok Or
Do Rig Know Ow
Do Rig Wonk Ow
Do Rig Wok Won
Do Rig Wok Own
Do Rig Wok Now
Do Wig Know Or
Do Wig Wonk Or
Do Wig Work On
Do Wig Work No
Do Wig Wok Nor
Do Grown I Wok
Do Wrong I Wok
Do Gown I Work
Do Gown Irk Ow
Do Go Rink Wow
Do Go Wink Row
Do Go Win Work
Do Grow I Know
Do Grow I Wonk
Do Grow Kin Ow
Do Grow Ink Ow
Do Grow In Wok
Rod Gin Wok Ow
Rod Wig Wok On
Rod Wig Wok No
Rod Gown I Wok
Rod Go Kin Wow
Rod Go Ink Wow
Rod Go Wink Ow
Rod Go Win Wok
Word Go I Know
Word Go I Wonk
Word Go Kin Ow
Word Go Ink Ow
Word Go In Wok

Something to think about.

Perhaps it's "drink goo wow"

haha, some funny ones.

Wasnt much action in that one, except a certain someone getting shot in the head, but still its leading up to the big finale. Should be good.

Wow. What an episode.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks Flynn is a complete douche. Also thought it was cool the guy who played the bail bondsman on Jackie Brown was the vacuum cleaner guy. Damn. What is Walt going to do now? This last episode is going to be crazy good. Well at least I hope it is. How is it going to end? Do Walt and Jesse kill all the Nazis? Does Walt get killed while killing all the Nazis and rescuing Jesse? Does Walt then say to Jesse kill me I know that's what you want to do? Or does Walt kill the Nazis and then turn himself in to the authorities in order to save his family? These last two episodes have been phenomenal.

And oh man I just knew Todd was sweet on Lydia. Did you see how he dressed up for her the last time? This is going to be good. It's going to be a long week my friends. Hopefully it goes by quickly.

Just started watching from the beginning for a night of tweaking with my lovely little sister. Just started episode four and it's fantastic.

You're just now starting, DJRolling? Avoid this thread like the plague until you've finished, because there's no way you're catching up with only 6 days left until the finale.

Spoiler below

[spoil]I dont understand why Walt did what he did in the end, calling the DEA from the bar, how the hell can he get very far, they will no doubt be onto him quick, and he is sick. Seems crazy[/spoil]

Flynn is dead to me. I mean it. That's your father bro.
^hahahaha, I'm sayin!

Edit: but it makes you wonder, if it wasn't for the whole "You killed Uncle Hank!" bullshit if he would have been cooler about it?....Nah, who am I kidding, Flynn is such a little Tool-bag that he still would have been like "I can't believe you sold drugs and lied about it Dad!"...
Totally agree with you guys.

When the cut from Walter lying alone on his cot to Jesse grunting standing on that bucket trying to open the grate, they brought in the audio of the next scene before switching the visuals, I thought Walt was whacking it for a split second...

[spoil]Yeah I was kind of puzzled by him doing that too. But I guess he finally felt defeated and wanted to give up and not have his family suffer. Boy am I glad seeing that tv made him change his mind real quick.[/spoil]

205800-7a87819a-23fc-11e3-b47e-e750ec1e8f24.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...-primetime-emmys/story-e6frfmqi-1226725051373