breakfast of champions

geminix88

Bluelighter
Okay so I've snared you.
What's everybody's fav' cereal?
I myself like to partake of some cocoa pebbles before I head off to work. Anyone care to share their opinion???
------------------
~*~*~~Think of me as a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try and be a good man...see yourself~~*~*~
Dahli Llama

OMG, not this again....LOL....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey Dr.E
wink.gif

Sorry Doc! It wasn't me...just a good opportunity to put in up! I actually put this pic up a while back...
smile.gif

Okay it's lame. I willfully retract ma survey since I can't delete it. *ggrrrrr*

Yeah, that was a great book, gemin.....OH GOD ANOTHER CEREAL POST! Now, apples, I know how you love your sultanas, but there's no need to get angry *again*....
wink.gif

geminixi8 - Nonono, dear. What everyone iz getting all huffy about iz this old post (prolly from b4 your time here) asking the very same question. Some people got a wee bit irriable over that one, it was quite a mess. Damn, that post sparked HUGE fights - insults flying, claws sharpening....I loved that post
smile.gif

Funny topic because as we were driving home sunday morning from a party, I reached into the back seat, found my half full blue frost gatorade, took a big swig and said ahhhh breakfast of champions.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect