• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

break from weed = higher high

justin smokes

Bluelighter
so since new years i've been mainly sticking to my resolution of only smoking on the weekends.

yes, call me a traitor but i was smoking daily AT LEAST 3 times a day. Anyway...

So I didn't realize it at first because i kind of broke it the second week in but really i only smoked on one school night which was tuesday but wednesday was basically a friday because we had a snowday on thursday and friday...of which, basically saying...i smoked everyday out of the week except monday xD.

Anyway...I actually stuck to it this week and i smoked earlier today...around like, 10 o'clock (and by the way i'm still high). Anyway, i smoked what i normally would have but i got back my old highs.

let me explain

back when i first started smoking...i used to get the being fucked up feeling and the cracking up non stop and all of that good stuff...but then i started smoking daily and got worse and worse and so i lost that and all weed really did was chill me out. But this time, i was back to the feeling fucked up and i was kind of laughy.

anyone else experience this before?

Ya man, every now and then i take a week or two break from weed, lowers my tolerance then I light a bowl and spark a fat joint and im like high as a kite

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes even waiting only a week between tokes results in a greater elevated feel, much like when first starting out. The longer you wait, the less you need to get those oh so desirable effects.

I smoke every night and manage to maintain a fairly low tolerance, but I always stick to low amounts on weekdays (usually 0.5g) and tend to smoke around a gram a night on weekends. Usually smoking in the day time or constantly is what will create a tolerance to the point of only feeling chilled out.

I use it as a mood enhancer, and that's about a week break minimum. I definitely know that i get better highs, than over specific times of holidays, where i smoke a lot more, and need a lot more.
It's what keeps me sane though, for sure :p

Yeah I have always found, as well as every fulltime smoker I know, a break of even a day will significantly increase the high. One of the biggest potheads I know tried quitting weed at one point, had one maybe two days off. Come to mine and had 2 cones, died coughing on both cones and was STONED AS FUCK, like more stoned than I ever see them after a full on sesh.
I always experience pretty much any break makes you get really high if you are a frequent smoker (several times a day). In Australia (my country of residence) there is an ad for nicotine patches and it shows the nicotine receptores going mental when they go a certain period without nicotine, I am inclined to think THC receptors can be conditioned to behave in the same way from heavy use then abstinence. This results in the receptors increased willingness to take on the THC causing dramatically increased effect.

yes this has been discussed a lot. i got my tolerance low too and i still smoke every day. i went to every 2-3 days but my tolerance got real low, and i have maintained it by not smoking a lot. like 1-2 hits then at night its like a joint or a rillo