Brand-X-February in TO

shE-ra

Bluelighter
hey what's up?
if anyone is coming down to TO in FEb (such as brand-x and Dr.E) then there are a couple of parties worth checking out
first, feb 12 is Love Triangle which is Delirium, Citrus and Goodvibes (should be amazing, because of Delirium
smile.gif

Feb 18 is Progression which is a breaks and jungle party. also should be very pleasing.
if you do come down for any of these, or anytime near by, i'll be gone from feb10-13 because i will be in the domincan
smile.gif

any other time i will be here
PEACE
shE-ra

I think that I'll definately be at Progression. I talked to my boyfriend and he wants to go. So maybe I'll meet a lot of you there...
O don't know about Love Triangle as well though, it will depend if I spend a lot of money to see Breakbeat Era or not.
smile.gif

ShE-ra, dominican huh? I went there a few years ago, it was AMAZING!!! I was in Sosua when I was there. Have a great time Hun, let me know how your trip goes.
smile.gif

I know I will be down at the guvernment during the universities reading week. If anyone wants to meet up then let me know for sure!
the doctor

yeah jennika i cant wait! i am going to puerto plata and i hearrd its great so it better be because it so damn expensive
let me know when you get here and we'll hook up for sure. i am going to progression 100%
Dr.E- let me know when your here too so i can finally meet the doc!
smile.gif

PEACE
shE-ra

Do yourself a favour and witness this spectacle sober - this event is going to
be amazing...
Who: Richie Hawtin
What: DE9 2000 Tour
When: February 20, 2000.
Where: tbc Toronto, Canada
Info: w/ Clark Warner & Theorem
[This message has been edited by adept (edited 21 January 2000).]

hey dr. E .. might wanna come down to the guv tomorrow
smile.gif

Groove Society invites you to release the winter blues.
Join the Bacardi Bat at the Guvernment Warehouse Complex this
Saturday January 22nd 2000, for an Xtra Dimensional Escape.
A treatment for the winter blues, with a night of happy soulful
house grooves. Encircled with gigantic and full surround visual screens,
expect to find yourself smiling with the sun and dancing with the moon,
as Bacardi presents Vancouver's Urban Visuals alongside Toronto's favorite
DJs, Andy Roberts and Nicole in the Warehouse, with Mark Oliver in the main
room.
Submerge yourself under Toronto's first visual surround scape, a technological
trip spanning from the depths of warm tropical oceans to the centre power of the
sun.
No cover before 11:30pm when you coast over to http://www.bacardi.ca/intrigue
and get on the Bacardi VIP guest list!
SATURDAY JANUARY 22nd, 2000.
The Guvernment Warehouse is located at:
132 Queens Quay East
Toronto, Canada
1 (416) 869-0045
This message has been brought to you by http://www.groovesociety.com http://www.groovesociety.com/Toronto/
haha u can guess where I'll be this saturday
smile.gif

argh so much for that break .. I admitt it I am addicted to partying
frown.gif

as for late feb ... I might be in cancun
smile.gif
ravin my ass off HAHA !!!!
pete

hey all, i almost missed this thread. i've been taking a little break from the board, so imagine my surprise when i saw a thread with my name on it
smile.gif

anyways, my reading week is the last week of february, so if i make it it'll be around that week. as for all the details, well this trip is pretty much the doctor's idea (dr. e), so i'll let him figure it out.
let me know
smile.gif

Sorry Pete, but I prob wont make it to the guv till late Feb still but I hope to meet up with you then!!
The Guv trip is still on for all those interested. Right now there are alot of people interested so I will start taking names soon
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants