Brand Discussion

would T-Bol give me the same results as the d-bol w/out the water weight??

would t-bol be less sides?

how is tbol on the hairline

im about to order a bunch of dutasteride so ill have my perfect hair forever :) but dutasteride doesn't protect against DHT derivative steroids so ill need to be low dosing with those always

what are your thoughts?
If memory serves right the dht blockers for male pattern baldness have the extreme side effect (though rare) of permanent impotence. Lots of people rave of tbol but then some people find it worthless. It's a love it or leave it since some people claim they don't respond to it well. I've never seen anyone say they hated dbol aside from estrogen sides which are easily controlled. Maybe go with anadrol at 50mg/day then go up to 100mg/day once you're comfortable. Drol is only for the lean.

post pic thread may be a bad idea if you have tattoos and piercings that people would recognize you by, which I do. I don't want my name attached to steroids.. just aesthetics lol.
I got recognizable tattoos which is why I don't post pics. Especially the one on my chest. I may post a back shot as my tan masks most of the details of my back tattoo.

would T-Bol give me the same results as the d-bol w/out the water weight??

im about to order a bunch of dutasteride so ill have my perfect hair forever :) but dutasteride doesn't protect against DHT derivative steroids so ill need to be low dosing with those always

what are your thoughts?

Is that over the counter? i was thinking of getting nizoral shampoo before starting my cycle, ive heard its decent and doesnt further hair loss.. Ive researched alot of stuff but it seems like most hair loss stuff actually increases hair loss and then after a while new hair grows in. I just want to prevent hair loss, not make it worse.

If memory serves right the dht blockers for male pattern baldness have the extreme side effect (though rare) of permanent impotence. Lots of people rave of tbol but then some people find it worthless. It's a love it or leave it since some people claim they don't respond to it well. I've never seen anyone say they hated dbol aside from estrogen sides which are easily controlled. Maybe go with anadrol at 50mg/day then go up to 100mg/day once you're comfortable. Drol is only for the lean.

yah im getting my sperm frozen and a vasectomy so Ill be impotent anyways.

im just more into that completely shredded look than the bodybuilder look tbh.. its also a more realistic goal.. I could defiantly look like lazar angelov.. Arnold? not a chance.. I love size but I dislike fat more than I like size and naturally im an ectomorph anyways so its a lot easier for me to be ripped than others.

Is that over the counter? i was thinking of getting nizoral shampoo before starting my cycle, ive heard its decent and doesnt further hair loss.. Ive researched alot of stuff but it seems like most hair loss stuff actually increases hair loss and then after a while new hair grows in. I just want to prevent hair loss, not make it worse.

you can get proscar and nizoral super cheap... and rogaine is not expensive but its overpriced. dutasteride is modertly priced but it is the best tool on the market for hairloss.. im gonna try n get some from my dermatologist and if it doesn't work ill just grab from a reliable pharma

what are your thoughts?
>would T-Bol give me the same results as the d-bol w/out the water weight??
with the same dose probably not, especially strength wise

>would t-bol be less sides?
probably

>how is tbol on the hairline
no idea

Letrozole
Caber
Nolvadex

Simples......
Simples, stop worrying about my tits =))

If you have an issue with a steroid it doesn't mean you can't use it

This is why we have Anti-Estrogens and Aromatise Inhibotors and things like that, cmon man, if Test gave you gyno would you never take roids again? No, you would get a drug to counteract it, same goes for ANY problem caused by ANY drug / hormone / compound,

Common Sense broski ;) !!!!!!

How many times do I have to tell you Nandrolones estrogenic action is "NOT VIA ESTROGEN RECEPTOR BINDING"............. ANTI ESTROGENS WILL NOT WORK WITH NANDROLONE...

Estren is a metabolite of nandrolone through the 3α-HSD enzyme. Estren is capable of activating estrogen specific constructs in the DNA through the androgen receptor AR. The effects of estren via the AR are mediated by its metabolite nandrolone, and it is in fact nandrolone that activates estrogen specific transcripts via binding and activating the androgen receptor AR. This leaves the possibility open that nandrolone can cause severe estrogenic side-effects through AR-mediated estrogenic transcription, and still have little or none of estradiol’s effects on immunity....
Apparently estren cause the AR to confuse itself with an ER. Estren however is a highly unstable metabolite, which rapidly converts to nandrolone under physiological circumstances. The time-frame of estrens effect (increased ERE activation while it is increasingly metabolized to nandrolone) and estrens low RBA to the AR compared to nandrolone clearly shows that this effect is mediated by nandrolone. So nandrolone causes estrogenic effects by binding the androgen receptor AR.

This causes a huge problem in treatment, since the only way to stop this effect is to block the AR, and with it the anabolic effect of nandrolone.....

Common sense..??

I know this isn't productive but...

Benzo, you are on advanced anabolics and still don't even have a foundation for a beginner

I know this isn't productive but...

Benzo, you are on advanced anabolics and still don't even have a foundation for a beginner

No I am not, I ran 2 bottles of Tren and now I'm out AGAIN with a chest infection and because I'm asthmatic when I take viral infection I normally end up on a drip because I get about 4-5 per year I'm ammune to the anti-biotics,

Now to talk about muscles, since that pic, my upper chest is fucking ripped, not totally but... the upper/inner is extremely out there man I'm happy with it

My arms, the long head of the Tricep has extended very nicely and the outer head of the bicep is like a tenniss ball lol, it looks good,

My abs are refusing to move, even now I'm sick and I had a swollen stomach and had to eat tubs of ice cream to take away the burning they are still not budging haha the full 4 are out there the bottom 2 are not far away :)

Lats are chunky as fuck I have a really good back workout rowing mainly session that has popped them out really nicely

So I have made rapid and I mean rapid progress man honestly, I'll post a pic up when this infection clears up and I've been back a couple of weeks and feeling better alright troops ;) !!!!!!!

I've got ProChems Tri-Teest 400 contains, E,C,D 3 long esters, coming on a Tuesday a 1 10ml vial

The plan is to run it for a few weeks whilst saving up for a nice blast of

Tren A 100mg
NPP 100mg
Mast P 100mg
(Possibly) 50 - 100mg Injectable DBOL ED
(Possibly) 50 - 100mg Injectable Winny ED

I'm gna look into some other injectable short esters that I can get my hands on, I may run 50mg DBOL came to a conclusion that I can't be fucked with orals, a jag in the morning is so much easier and effective.

always labmax your gear.. and check the GC/MS and whatnot for each batch...... that's why im a member of uncensored forums where posts and shit cant get deleted so the consumer has more insight to the UGL.

always labmax your gear.. and check the GC/MS and whatnot for each batch...... that's why im a member of uncensored forums where posts and shit cant get deleted so the consumer has more insight to the UGL.

As much as I love the idea of LabMax test kits, the issue is that it will not test for potency

I'm running 10 pills of dianabol to start with deca 200 equipoise and sus Has anybody had luck with it. I'm usually a Tren masteron and test e type of guy

I'm running 10 pills of dianabol to start with deca 200 equipoise and sus Has anybody had luck with it. I'm usually a Tren masteron and test e type of guy

What doses, and how often do you inject per week..

Not many people have access to GC/MS testing.... What uncensored forums do you use..?

one option is to have it confiscated by the police

you'll get an exact analysis