• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BOURBON ADVENTURE #001 - Pics!!

yeah, well I beat ya all to it, i'm having his children damnit!!!
which reminds me, I still got a stack of CD's for ya boyo!

now Finn and Lilly, i really wish youd keep this thread on topic, i feel as moderators we should set some sort of example to ............ uh, momentarily distracted by cute boy in red shirt ..... er im going now ...
------------------
~peace out~

HankE PankE with SpunkE MunkE
wink.gif
- that was pretty lame huh?
------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

I know not of this boy in the red shirt, but i can assure you tis not me
I dont drink alcohol, and ive never met this haste person or mikeysammy for that matter either, you are all lyers
------------------
"its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye...but even then its still pretty funny" -That lesbian comedian woman on the abc

hay stop laughing disco, its not funny
smile.gif

------------------
"its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye...but even then its still pretty funny" -That lesbian comedian woman on the abc

de nile? why would I be in there, i cant swim, and how do you explain me being on a computer when im in de nile?
ahh god im not funny
------------------

You've been studying for too long MunkE
wink.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

true haste true,
somthings wrong, there's too much blood in my alcohol stream
quick doctor get this kid a bourban IV stat!
------------------
"its ok to be jealous, not everyone can be me"

oooohh.. are you serious?
is this an offer?! hee hee
wink.gif

ahh well pity - you're in Sydney arent ya!
shucks
(joke)