BONG LOANDS WHILE ROLLING

saltricter

Bluelighter
I was hitting a nice 14" glass bong. I loaded a .5 of a gram bowl or stickey orange flavored chronic i hooked from Mulholland Blvd. (310,818,213 LA peeps know what up). I was rolling ballz off a double mitusbishi and took the whole dime (.5g) in one 45 second milked rip. It felt like herion going through my veins. As i held the rip in my lungs i felt it enter my bloodstream and relax all my body parts, it felt really cold. Does anyone else experience the feels of not feeling the burn of dank chronic throng a binger. WHATS THE BIGGEST HIT OF DANK CHRONIC ANYONE HAVE TAKEN OFF E AND ON.
ps. my and my friends ( refered to as the NOTORIOUS T.H.C by homie's in the valley of high school)are challenging these other stoners to a smoking competition and we areseeing who can smoke the most in one night. prize is a n ounce of chronic. My friends and i smoke about a quater ounce of chronic a night on weekends and about a gram or two a day. My friend rolled me a 3.5 gram joint (two randies papers wide/ as think as a tampoon, it also had a business card for mouth piece and we smiked it in one sitting and hot boxed the fuck out of a ford windstar)
peace
KC22

sounds like your high right now!!!! damn i wanna smoke with you now
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

You know how to smoke your fuckin BUD!!!
I need to hook up with you and toke it!
I wont even mention my largest rip cuz it doesnt even compare to that!
smile.gif

Skipp-E

Bah! 3.5 gram! I laugh at that! Mwhahahah!
smile.gif
Seriously though, after New Years, the group I was with and myself smoked a 1/4 oz fattie! I sh*t you not, it had pretty much the same dimensions as a nice long cigar, and I must say that it was a riot to hot-box our hotel bathroom between trips to the hot tub. Just thought I'd share that with everyone
smile.gif

Dave