• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

body immune to drugs?

xramseyix

Greenlighter
i have ALOT of experience with drugs, whether prescription or illegal. Most experience with pot and fungi. Im diagnosed with ADHD and its not your everyday case of ADHD. I have some serious problems ADHD wise. Over the years ive been prescribed concerta, adderall, vyvanse, and most recently straterra( only non amp based med). Im in high school so of course i give my meds to friends sometimes( and i dont need to be lectured). Anybody who ever took my adderall or vyvanse would be completely wired and what i would call "twacked out". the users always told me about euphoria and energy and feeling like there on a roll(ecstasy). When I take these amp based med's it has a totally reverse effect on me, it makes me lethargic, extremely tired, non talkative. Even when I railed like 90mg of adderall IR i still would NEVER get a buzz. just focused and tired. or course when I tried to sleep I never could. It always pissed me off that I couldn't abuse these drugs but i guess its a good thing. recently I tried coke on a few occasions. while my friends were getting fucked up i did almost a 20 to myself and felt nothing, just a numb throat and nose. same thing when I did coke on 3 other occasions, not even a slight buzz that i can remember. now today my friend gave me a .5 rock of some pure crystal. i've seen them do the same shit and get twacked the fuck out. When I busted 5 so-so lines all i got was a little buzz and felt more not awake than before. it wasn't anything as i had heard it was. i kno FOR SURE its quality meth. im going to smoke another .2 sack i got today juss to see if the results repeat themselves. Someone please explain why ALL uppers do not affect me like anybody else. i believe maybe its due to my ADHD and the chemical inbalances in my brain...idk you tell me. anybody else ever experience this?

In the future try to break up your text into more readable paragraphs, as it's hard to read when it's in a wall of test.

Amphetamines tend to have opposite reactions in people who have add/adhd and people who don't. It's not uncommon for the results your explaining, especially in regards to people taking it who don't need it. "

Amphetamines affect the dopamine levels in the brain, and people with normal levels are going to experience euphoria due to the sudden increase. The reason you're not feeling the same thing is because you most likely do have adhd, and it's not affecting you as much.

If amphetamines are not working for your adhd, talk to you Dr and see what other options are available, however, if you're trying to get high you most likely will have to take higher amounts, especially in contrast to your friends, or what you are normally taking/without results.

i stopped reading halfway through your paragraph. if you have adhd, stimulants will only have a "calming" effect on you, no matter how much you take.

i stopped reading halfway through your paragraph. if you have adhd, stimulants will only have a "calming" effect on you, no matter how much you take.
Untrue. At theraputic doses, yes. I'm as ADHD as you can get, though when I was a kid they gave you detention, not amphetamines. Trust me, big shot of meth is anything but calming.

Untrue. At theraputic doses, yes.

Exactly what I was going to say, it seems like ADD/ADHD people (me being one myself) require higher doses to feel the stimulative effects. I've also noticed I'm naturally tolerant to certain downers, mainly alcohol, but that seems more like a family thing...

I'm the same way with coke. Even slamming it I just get very hot and sweaty with no high whatsoever. Amps work for me, but I have a very high natural tolerance.

In the future try to break up your text into more readable paragraphs, as it's hard to read when it's in a wall of test.

Amphetamines tend to have opposite reactions in people who have add/adhd and people who don't. It's not uncommon for the results your explaining, especially in regards to people taking it who don't need it. "

Amphetamines affect the dopamine levels in the brain, and people with normal levels are going to experience euphoria due to the sudden increase. The reason you're not feeling the same thing is because you most likely do have adhd, and it's not affecting you as much.

If amphetamines are not working for your adhd, talk to you Dr and see what other options are available, however, if you're trying to get high you most likely will have to take higher amounts, especially in contrast to your friends, or what you are normally taking/without results.

Reported.

For serios cases of ADHD docs usually Rx Desoxyn, you could ty that... also you state you've done "many drugs" can i ask what they are? also are you on any other medication?