• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Bob's Burgers

yucatanboy2

Bluelighter
Holy crap this cartoon is hilarious. The most recent episode cracked me up to no end.

Slowdancing and voodoo :). Oh my god.

I hope they keep on making episodes and keep them as ridiculously hilarious as they've been so far.

I was pretty disappointed in the first few episodes, but it's been picking up steam as it goes along. With the amount of talent that has been involved with this show it really should be a lot better.

I tried watching it I did watch the first episode and it just wasn't for me they have the voice of the soccer couch from home movies ha.

Have to say I'm hooked. Sure it's not as slick as others but fk it's off beat.. Like tina's bacon smelling rash?! Or the night in the morgue. Just watched Bobfest episode and I have to say I laughed a lot. I still love Kristin as "Louise" but I guess I got part of that from her role in Conchords. Give it a go.. So long as you like off beat.

Bob's Burgers is reminiscent of early Simpsons. In today's demographic, it struggles against Benjamin's other animated vehicle 'Archer' due to the relative lack of dick jokes.

The show's hilarious, but I just can't let go of the Home Movies voice.

i've been watching this on netflix and find it comforting. noticed a 3 Women allusion in "Fort Night" with millie. my favorite characters are louise and linda.

I enjoy Bob's Burger. I enjoy Archer. I can't watch either one the same again. The best was the Archer opening with the family from Bob's Burgers. It will be around for a while.