Bluelighters are......

sleeper

Bluelighter
........a majority of which class of people?
1.)Ravers
2.)Clubbers
3.)others
.....whats your class? me=1
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

One can be both you know.. I'm mostly a clubber though
smile.gif

------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

I think I would classify myself as a clubber....but I love to go to raves also, just they don't happen enough, so I end up at the clubs!! I think that's most people though??
PLUR

sign me up for numero 1. although this past weekend I hung out with my club friends, I love them all equally, but I'd rather be at a rave that goes all night than a club that closes at 2am.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

A little of all three, but i would list myself as an "other".
I would much rather be at a party rolling & what-not with good friends & sharing a common, collective mood.
This way the mean people are easily avoidable. They're such downers.
frown.gif

WR

hey i'm a RAVER! couldn't be anything else at the moment....
I LOVE RAVES!!!!

Clubber. I'd be a raver, but the raves conflict with each other and I can't decide which to go to! I also have a hard time convincing others to go with me to them cause they're usually held in 'bad' neighborhoods. (What the hell do they want, a rave in fucking Mayberry? The cops'll shut that one down quicker than the one in Hialeah) Usually they're worried about the saftey of their girls, but lately it's become a bit of a sham cause the girls expressed interest. Me being the perpetual single guy
frown.gif
tend to overlook that sort of thing...not deliberately of course, I love my fellow humans, i do really
wink.gif

-pod

I think I'm gonna hafta go with Raver on this one... = ) I actually really hate going to most clubs in NYC. All they spin is house music (sorry to the house fans), and I just can't get down for he whole tight t-shirt/gold chain look. It's OK though, 'cause most NY clubs don't really like ravers eiher. I can understand that... I mean who would want a bunch of happy, friendly, loving people having fun at their club when hey could have a bunch of drunken assholes groping eachothers girlfriends and getting into fights? It makes sense to me! Hee Hee!!! I'm not saying that all clubbers are like that, and I have had a good time at clubs on a few occasions, but most of the time, it bums me out...
PLUR
Tig

I don't believe in classing ppl but I think I'm both a clubber, raver and cruiser. hehhehe 3 Halfs
smile.gif

plur pps

Me well I'm a little of all those things
If there wasn't a rave then I would go to my friends or something, If there wasn't anything happening at my friends then I'd go to a club, If there's no club then I probably go Insane!!!
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

well b4 anything raver but also a clubber you see down in miami there are rolling clubs so i guess you can say i'm both... ;-)

hmmmmmmmmmmm
I Dont know how to classify myself cuz
first of all i have grown to dislike the
typical "bar (club) scene" plus none of my friends can get out of the house before like 1am so we usually end up at an afterhours which i do enjoy plus im in the process of opening one.. i do like "raves" but havent
made it to too many.(although iam going to one this saturday) and as for other well...
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

I would say I am a raver. I only seem to make it to clubs when they are holding mini-raves in them.
smile.gif

But I would say I am an 'other' too, coz I roll plenty places besides just raves.
~*~ Ashke ~*~