Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighters – This is Your Life - PsychoKitten

haste

Bluelight Crew
I can't believe one hasn't been started for her already, but it only means I get the privelage =D

My first memories of Kitty was when I returned to Bluelight after a long absent period, and I happened to return at the beginning of her modship - a modship that would help mould and shape Social even beyond her time. I think our first encounter was me telling her she made a bad decision closing a thread - damn newbie mods ;)

From there onwards, was a relationship that was built on honesty and respect for each other - we had our scuffles in threads, and if I remember correctly some were some real classics - of course I won everyone of them :p Despite our differing of opinions on matters, it always remained on the board so to speak and never interfered in our friendship.

She's been a shoulder to cry on on more occasions than I can remember and her long email's in support of my lack of coping with my mum's illness will always remain special to me. Our long nite chats, often fueled by parallel lives and intoxicated release burned an immense respect for someone who always had the time to listen and support.

On a Bluelight level she simply excelled in so many ways, the greatest being her passion. Her mark is stamped everywhere you look. At times when everyone was whinging about how Social was going down, she was acting in a pro-active fashion to help it move forward. And forward it did move. We can often criticise forums like our Social, but we tend to take it for granted and forget how many great friendships it has helped flourish - I think we owe past mods like Kitty a great deal of gratitude. Its her efforts in the past that have kept it unique and separate from forums such as Bluelight Social (aka The Lounge) - and therefore off the admins chopping block.

She is my mentor, my guide, my inspiration, my support and more importantly - my friend.

In a moment of emotional support we promised to make this year a success and though I'm not entirely sure about my own year, Kitty you will shine way above your expectations to heights that you fully deserve :)

I look forward to our drink and chat in the near future.

Thats enough rambling from me (thank god every says). Please share your stories, whether IRL or online, of our wonderful Kitty :)

my first time meeting kitty was when i first moved to sydney... was staying at a friends house, locked myself out and she was nice enuff to meet up with me at a club for a drink, till my friend got home..

other memories include infamous "parties at kitties house".... where a lot of people had a lot of fun... does anyone acutally have the "K9" tapes????
at one of these nites, there is always the infamous walk taken by me, chaos butterfly and i'm not sure who else, went for a walk downstairs to get bulbs. and ended up 2 kms away eating pizza.

^^

The pizza was great :) It kept moving :)

But anyways, I miss Kitty :( I have to get up to Qld to catch up soon. But anyways, I have many vivid memories of Kitty... Numerous parties in Sydney, all over the place, and at her place... oh dear...

Also a few big parties in Canberra which were fantastic :) I even kinda recall something in Newcastle ;)

Oh the fun tripping adventures ;) You need to come back down to Sydney sometime soon.

Kitty is a fantastic person who I know I can confide in and tell anything to and someone I can always turn to for support. Kitty you are a fantastic person, you keep having fun now y'hear :)

CB :)

I first met Kitty online - about 2 years back when I first left Melb to return home, and joined the chat channel and started chatting to her. Time went on and many whinging and crying on my part later - we finally got to meet on my Melb trip in 03, though that seemed more like an old friends (though it is in a way) reunion than a first meetup :).

I'm also very happy and honoured to have her as my bridesmaid when fluffy and I got married, especially on her playing a part in which everyone knew of a surprise wedding guest except me ;)

So who is Kitty? A great woman, and I'm proud to have her as one of my closest friends :)

Well i've neve met Kitty and we have had our "disagreements" on this forum but from our pms and the way people talk about her i figure she's ok ;) I find her to be very passinate about her bl job, works really hard, has ambition and generally just has her head screwed on properly. I look forward to meeting you some day :)

She is a pretty, friendly girl who's always been nice to me. Plus she studies and works full time, like myself, which I respect a lot!

Awww Miss PK.

We go back a long way. From the online chats, to the in person meetups. Kitty is an amazing girl.
My most memorable time with Kitty was definately last years QLD Trip for Advent*jah.
She is a person whom i'd consider a great friend.
I'm sitting here trying to think of a single word to describe her, but i'm kinda stumped.
She's energetic, loud, confident, yet also can be timid and quiet.
I've seen Kitty grow as a person over the years to become the person she is today.
Kitty you deserve the best in life.

*mmwah*

DJC*

kittybabe! its FruitTingle!

i first met kitty on a lil tripping adventure around sydney about 3 years ago. shes a lovely person, with a great, giving heart & an infectious smile =D who has always been nice to me, has never made me feel like i wasnt 'cool' enough, and who ive had great conversations with. when are you gonna come back to sydney and visit? you've (hopefully) still got my email address.
love & witchy hugz
Kate

Last edited:
Hehehehe.. Kitty is one of my fave BLers!
Normally on a long drive, my over-active mind that has an attention span of half a second would be bored. But not when you're in the car with Kitty ;-) We've had a fair few car mishes now, for raves, events and meetups, and when I say this girl can't keep silent for a second, I am not joking.

"Splatty, get Kitty's map out of the glovebox.." "Okayy hee we gooo la la la la la.. OH I LOVE THIS SONG *SINGS OUT LOUD 80's POP SONG*.. ok where are we, ooh i missed that street, we gotta go back around la la lalalaa hahahha". You can NEVER get bored in her car :) By the time we get to our meetup or whatever, my jaw is caining coz she makes me laugh so much, and she's just a mad chick.. :) Mad as in awesome ;P

Kitty's one of those people you can just meet and hit it off with straight away. She's open minded and never dull. She's just got that sparkle in her eyes or something, that makes you want to talk to her. This girl has got PERSONality.

I love her lots and she knows this, but I thought I'd post anyway!
We've had some fun times!

I must of ran upto you for hugs about 20 times at Adventjah :p

Couldja be the most boodiful girl in the world~? :>

HAI!

Kitteh is the bestest, I first met her at subbies! :eek:

And we had parties with tootfringle and K9 and lots of nangs and waking up with broken head nangs too :D

She's a person i'm happy to call my friend

:) =D

THIS IS YOUR LIFE KITTY!

*itty bitty kitty spliff*

Kitty's great, she fucked my boyfriend behind my back.

*irc ref 2321 030504

btw...

pt 9.

/me goes back to lurking in the bushes

haha anth I adore you *mwah* :D I'll fuck your next boyfriend as well ;) :p

Haste :) thank-you drinks and chats will happen soon

muzby - I have the K9 tapes still :)

CB - miss you too crazy-man

Biskit - the feeling is mutual

*hugs* for DQ and sunflower

DJC - a visit is due soon for sure :)

Kate - hey girlie *hugs* I'll be back down there at the end of the year, I've got quite a few people to catch up with and you are def one of them :)

Splatter - more road trips are in order soon boyo :D

babu - my panda :) itty bitty Kitty spliffs are never quite as itty bitty as you pretend they are :p

If my memory is correct, Kitty was the first Bluelighter I met (besides Moocho, who told me about BL). And she's still up there with the best of 'em.

My fondest memories of her are of the crazy night time adventures in the gardens of Rockdale Plaza :D Somehow, light fittings and air vents have never looked as interesting as they did on that occasion.

My original bluelight "Big Sister" back when that adopt promotion was running.
Sure it was never really explained to me what the relationship truly entailed, and I did cheat to get "accepted" having being a bluelighter before, then changing my name and feigning naivety to the BL Game.

Yet still the Kitten adopted me, chatted to me on IRC, helped me understand how best to deal with a friends then-life-crippling addiction and successfully dodged me both times she has come to Perth.

Bitch. j/k :D

I am just going to camp out at the terminals next time.

:)

When I think of kitty, I think...

Aust social (you'd just become a mod when I started out here)

Fantasykitten - omg, the first live journal I read ;)

IRC blowups with plaz

Organising not only interstate, but overseas guests for the (semi) surprise beach party last year :)

Too much acid and waaaaayyyyy too many nangs at said beach party =D

*~*~*~*~*

We've only met twice irl, but you come across as a bubbly, friendly person and I admire your ambition and motivation.

Kitty, I think you'll go far in life!

it's weird but i never really go to know kitty online - i think she started modding social just as i was really phasing out of bluelight and i actually got to know her more in real life....

anyway, i am soooo happy (and consider myself very lucky) to have met and formed such a great friendship with this girl. our chats always range over a million topics and i'm sure we've freaked out our share of waiters/other tables with our stories when we go out for coffee or share that wonderful red wine.

all i can say is i've never met someone who can so perfectly describe what is going on in my head!!

you're a wonderful girl miss K and i'm so happy to call you my friend **mwuh**

bk:)

KITTY !!!

Omg .. wot a crazy crazy girl ... going back to Dec '02 i think it was .. i had been chatting away in the irc channel .. and ended up chatting up Kitty ..

Anyways, i was planning on going to Sydney for some holidays and Kitty was more than willing to allow me to stay at hers .. she welcomed me with open arms, even picked me up from the airport in the hire car which she had well overdue!!

It was an interesting lil weekend away in Rockdale where i got to explore the streets and parks in a new way ... good ole dxm ;)

Kitty even let me sleep with her on her bed ... omg was it so comfy ... *grins*

Even though that weekend wasnt as big as the usual ones she has from what i hear, still ended up being fun and was sad to leave at the end of it.

I kept in contact with her via irc, and then she moved up to the Gold Coast and good ole Qld ... just an hour and bit away from me in Brisbane, and yet i still have issues trying to catch up with her!!

She's one crazy chickie and hey, even though ive only met her a couple of times IRL but spoken to her countless times on IRC .. i still have heaps of uber respect for da girl :)

She's even one of the few people to have been to my house and met my mother as well ... *sigh* what a scarey thing that was but hey she survived!! :p

Kitty ... i dunno wot else to say hun .. umm how about Tea Cups and Saucers going down the highway ...

omg .. all the tunnels through sydney .. how much fun were they *grins*

And the strobe light in ur back room...

Ahh the memories

Love ya heaps :)

-CereaL

Still have only met Kits once IRL, but used to chat to her lots on irc...and she was always Aus Social for me, one of the people I looked forward to heaps working with when I became mod here myself. Kits always comes across as having her head screwed on, always direct and somebody who it seems just naturally has a big effect on you from all accounts, which is why I want to get to see her more.

Lazy Raz must get back to travelling...in the meantime, love for the kitten... =D

punch - I still have the tape of that night I got it out and listened to it again the other night and omg it was a crack up. Remember moocho getting stuck in the elevator?!

Shnouzerpuff - next time I plan to be in Perth for more than two days and will not dodge! Anyhow if I remember correctly wern't you in Thailand the time I was over there for a few weeks?

hehe the suprise beach party that I couldn't keep a suprise :D and the journal that I never write in anymore :\ got to get those creative juices flowing again someday. (((Kat)))

*mwahs* for the kitten that is blue. I found the most divine red wine when I was in England and I am determined to find a bottle for our next adventure.

CreeaL - hehe you freaked out everyone on that DXM night in the park, shak was terrified (btw it was the Bexley house not Rockdale :p)

Razzle-Dazzle *hugs* you do have to get back to travelling don't you, the sunshine state could do with a visit from you :)