• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter you'd most like to meet and why part V

Tabernacle: you couldn't pay me enough to look at your arse.

eddi: what, only one measly beer? Surely it's more like 2 or three by now? ;)

Here we go...

Well I guess I've been around long enough to start naming names, though without being on IRC I don't know so many peeps.

Phase Dancer, Big Trancer and Baby Doc - for being so informative, always ready for an answer and still not loosing their senses of humour.

SupaDiscoBreaka, Mr. Horse, CrystalMethBunny and Mr. Sticky - their posts always make me laugh, and SDB was fun the first meeting, so I'd like some more!

The Wood, 5HT2, Mahan Atma, Thoth and rewiired - for making me think.

Vurt, E-girl, harrasser and drea - coz I'm a sucker for poet=D

Well I guess I'd like to meet all those on my "like to FUCK" list, cos eeer ummm I'd have to meet them first to fuck them ;)

w00 yeah!

Peace out!

Oh yeah, and I'd like to meet Backo too so he could "show me his textbook" ;)

i want to meet babu cause he is my BITCH!!!

there are probably others i will add to my list as i think of them

Blue_Eyed_Girl and her hubby: From our chats on MSN, they sound like an AWESOME couple, and you know, we married people gots ta' stick together. =D (we'll be seeing you guys next weekend!!!), Smileyfish and Cuddlefish, Andromeda and Frootcake, and Haste (our CEO of BOAR =) )

K

Last edited:
oo add Tarsarlan to my list... ive wanted to met that boy for a long time, since my beginings in Words, he always had something thoughtful to say...

dude if you read this drop me a line ok =D

harraser: Tars is worth meeting. He looks like he would watch demons pour forth from a rip in the space time continuum and be completely unphased by it like that kind of thing happens thirty times a day.

in accordance with wazza's rules, you must now have the letters "BL" stamped on your forehead everytime you attend a party or rave.

this is so he can identify you.

thank you all for participating.

This isn't my list for who I want to meet, because I've met most of them at some point. This is my list for who I would like to have a decent conversation with....

SupaDiscoBreaka: Both times we've met up I was either grumpy or we just ran off on into seperate time zones. Some time soon I'm sure we'll freak the funk on the floor.

Harraser: He's a darling and there's not much else to say. I'd love to sit him down and make him a cup of tea.

vurtomatic: Passionate, interesting and intelligent. Someone I definitely want to meet and have a real time chat with at some point.

Psychokitten: She seems so strong willed, independant and comfortable with herself (plus I've heard so much about you from apollo and co.) ... definitely one of the most interesting people on bluelight.

katmeow: The more I hear about this girl the more I like. Kind, generous, warm hearted and caring. She also knows how to have fun. ;)

Last edited:
papermate said:
in accordance with wazza's rules, you must now have the letters "BL" stamped on your forehead everytime you attend a party or rave.

this is so he can identify you.

thank you all for participating.

Cool, at least I'd know who to avoid then :p

there's really only one bluelighter who I would really like to meet:

xtcxtc

If only to unravel the mystery of who he is.

hehehehe, yeah i'd go Timmy C ;)

*opens the door for Kirsty anger shenanigans*

Originally posted by Queen_Beat
katmeow: The more I hear about this girl the more I like. Kind, generous, warm hearted and caring. She also knows how to have fun. ;)

^ It's all true Queen_Beat! I'd be lost without her! She's da bomb!

I wanna go to the sober meet up to meet everyone!

*cries cos she can't make it*

I'll organise one in a few months :)

Liquiddelight

because he/she loves GU/prog and Hybrid stuff, and seems to have a passionate interest in the music aswell. :)

Harasser.

Why? Well, he always know what to say and when. He listens to the Cure and has a strong sense of passion.

I also hear he gives good hugs, and i'm a sucker for a decent hug. :)