• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter Tunes (aka "place for bluelighters to share their music part two")

Yeah there is but its not melbourne, i mean australian based and way too broad. This is specifically for us sharin tunes and stuff.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.

Yeah man cause Melbourne kiks ass over the rest of the world, everyone knows it and there aint no denying it. Nuff said.

Hi All!
Check out My Mp3.com.au Webpage
3 New tracks online!
tecHunter 2001("tech-Psytrance") (i think).(I know its a gay name... but anyway, just have a listen).
Adaptive Environment (Dark trance), and
Acoustik(Extended Mix) (funk, mixed with trance, bit of classical...)
Thanks!
I'm dying for some feedback also, as always!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 11 January 2001).]

oh yeah...melbourne is the centre of the world...of course ...how stupid of me to forget...
www = worldwideweb = too broad
"good work fellas"
smile.gif

Its nice to have a tight knit group of people but...
"Yeah man cause Melbourne kiks ass over the rest of the world, everyone knows it and there aint no denying it. Nuff said."
Thats a bit strong?! How much travelling have you done, to come to this conclusion?
I like Melbourne alot but I think I will travel just a little more before I start throwing around comments like we kick everyones arse. But, something like, we kick Tasmanias arse... that is perhaps more valid.
Although I still have not been to Tasmania, so I could be wrong... Could you?

Title - Muddy waters
Style - *shrug* Some kinda trance/acid/tek thing
Duration - 6 mins 32 secs
This is what I ended up with after adding a little bit to the track Eltawerk recorded about 1 minute of 'cos he didn't tell me he was recording it so I stopped playing...
Anyways, moved onto another project, so this is it for this track...
P.S: Still gotta get an MD player before I can upload the track Elt and Komplex did...