• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 9: Food

pepper.jpg

Took these pics on my phone a while back! I thought the shape of the pepper was quite trippy! ;)

Last edited:
There are some amazing submissions this round!

FYI - I'm not going to bother pointing out those who haven't followed the rules anymore. They'll just be disqualified when I make the poll.

Are candies really food? :\ I mean, they'd had their place if the topic would've been sweets... Kind of grey zone I think.

Survival0200 said:
Are candies really food? :\ I mean, they'd had their place if the topic would've been sweets... Kind of grey zone I think.

Do you eat candy? :\

In my personal (and of course unbiased) opinion, Maltesers are food but skittles and gummi bears are not.

;)

Of course it's ALL food.:D

Come on peoples, lets see some more pics!!

Where are the usual suspects?

Ok, I'll put one in...I don't imagine the food in this pic would be very appealing to anyone but my son.

Wieners and beans with a Diet Coke to rinse it down. Mmmmm, yummy....

x1pg8vwLHn2a4uG0aM81w0LBKvt5yblh23-xqJMKM8ADVqXA5u74RpLWeukDH3aW4V1Bzs2fM6VpS0fQkMcqNE4j_e0R2eR2PukwCJpgIXBQsA

...pillsnapa, that's a sweet pic by the way (pun not intended)

^^^you have a very cute son! =D

ugh...sorry L2R but that picture made me lose my appetite ..:(

crystalcallas said:
ugh...sorry L2R but that picture made me lose my appetite ..:(

ah, expensive chinese cuisine. it'll do that to you.

This is a shot taken of hundreds of ants enjoying some food........honey.

100_0005Custom.jpg

well i had an awesome picture of my cat's stalking some prey this weekend, but every shot i took was just a pic of my cats stalking through grass (couldnt get close enough to get a shot of cats + target without disturbing the process).

so i went inside and waited for them to kill it. by the time they did and i came back out with camera and took some shots of them eating a bunny, the time of day (ambient lighting), weather (Exceptionally rainy thanksgiving for the NE usa), and my lack of photographic expertese prevented me from getting a decent photo.

the idea was cewl tho...

Yes, WOOD, but ideas don't win the contest, now, do they?

come on, i can see it now

the poll's last option:

the wood's wierd idea

id totally beat you all.

Only 1 more day for submisions!

Next theme will be long exposure.