• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 25: Steps, Stairs and Ladders

Playground Stairs @ Wooton Park 3:00am
IMG_3403.jpg

another hard pick! damn, we already up to round 25!?

she had another photo from a different angle posted a while back which i was expecting. it's a very long set of wooden stairs going up a sand dune in the mid west of china (correct me if i'm wrong oopsey)

Sorry about the larger file size.

stairs1.jpg

I wish I had a tripod. :(

It looks great at night, but my hand is not steady enough for the long exposure. Here is my attempt from last night. The place was pretty deserted and while I was lining up some shots, really creepy sounds started coming from the woods to my left. First some rustling, then some branches snapping. It really wasn't helping me keep my hands steady for the shot, LOL. Turned out to be a raccoon. He was barely a foot and a half long, but sounded all of twelve feet, the spooky bugger!

P.S. Next theme coming up is... Street Performers

SillyAlien said:
I wish I had a tripod. :(

It looks great at night, but my hand is not steady enough for the long exposure. Here is my attempt from last night. The place was pretty deserted and while I was lining up some shots, really creepy sounds started coming from the woods to my left. First some rustling, then some branches snapping. It really wasn't helping me keep my hands steady for the shot, LOL. Turned out to be a raccoon. He was barely a foot and a half long, but sounded all of twelve feet, the spooky bugger!
I like the night one, whats wrong with it?

this one shows it's size more clearly than the other one. can't wait to climb it myself.