• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight weekly photography contest Round 22: Sports

^ I am having trouble coming up with somthing. I got nothing.

I could go out to the school or the skate park and take a few photos but i'd probably get locked up.

I will have mine up tomorrow.

Come on guys, I need some competition.

I wonder if this is the first round where there are no entries posted in the first five days the contest has been up! =D

Survival0200 said:
I wonder if this is the first round where there are no entries posted in the first five days the contest has been up! =D

Not if I can help it. :)

img1504ns9.jpg

2006 World Cup - Australia v Brazil. I so wish I had a zoom lens back then :(

maybe i just don't understand the game.. but why is that one guy sucking on the other guy's thumb? that looks so odd....

...but yeah.. nice picture.

Haha I was expecting something from you and the WC loony.

How cute......Under 6s
Owenfooty21.jpg

^^How cute. I was going to get a shot from my son's soccer game, but wasn't able to; I was distracted from the point where he made the first goal!:D

MazDan said:
Haha I was expecting something from you and the WC loony.

How cute......Under 6s
Owenfooty21.jpg

Good photo Maz.

Is there anything funnier than seeing a huge swarm of children chasing the same ball around a sports field. 20 wee men tackling at the same time is fucking priceless. Under 10's soccer is even funnier - they just don't quite get the "long ball" type of play. =D

use the direct url link, put this at the beginning [ img ] and this at the end [ /img ] (without the spaces)

IMG_1055.jpg

Shot from the balcony of my apartment in Barcelona. Early summer '05. They had clinched "La Liga" a night earlier cueing the most amazing street party I have ever witnessed anywhere in person or on tape:)

The tattooed arm in the shot was my then best friend and travelling companions.

Remember the days of the 0.000003MP cameras?

wrcc.jpg

animal_cookie said:
why are some of the kids wearing helemts?

Im guessing you are not from Australia or the UK.

The game they are playing is rugby league and its a full contact sport even at these kids age. That kid with the ball was about to be barrelled by the rest of them.........lol, hence the headgear that some parents feel there kid should wear.

Even a few of the proffessional players over here wear them.........not many but the odd one here and there.