• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Bluelight Weekly Create-An-Avatar Contest Round 3: johanneschimpo

jcanicamecroptestip2.gif

^nope. There is no deadline any more. I'll close it when there are more entries, even if I have to make them myself.

If it goes on ridiculously long without any entries though, I'll have to end it eventually. But that is still a little ways off.

Someone help the contest...please...:(

i might try to come up w/ something, but ill say in advance i have NO CLUE what im doing. at all.

I think you are getting less entries not because of your campaign but your request is so specific. I honestly could not get inspired for this round but I think PW's is pretty cool! Good Job.

^Yea I'm having the same problem, even if I'm not very good in photoshop, I can still draw, but I can't for the life of me come up with anything... :( sorry

Damien8787 said:
I think you are getting less entries not because of your campaign but your request is so specific. I honestly could not get inspired for this round but I think PW's is pretty cool! Good Job.

Make anything then!!! Those were suggestions, not requirements. All that really matters, is I would ideally keep some sort of monkey/ape because I have had one my whole bluelight career, and I think instant-recognition from avatars is nice. If mine changed drastically, to a unicorn doing a kegstand (<--avatar idea) then I wouldn't have that instant recognition, which I like in OD.

Anyway, fuck the "requirements" or "suggestions" or whatever, I'm down for anything. If anyone knows me from this site, they know my attitude any whatnot, so I'm sure people could come up with bomb shit. Even if you don't know me that well, I'll sum it up: I'm a "cool jerk". I'm an asshole. I'll jerk off in your bathroom at your wedding reception. I am an army of one.

Thanks.

Hey johanneschimpo,

Hope you like this... tried to keep it within your theme :)

chimpo.gif

If you do and want the background changed or something let me know.

drS

sorry, I'm calling it. You still have a few there. Too bad you weren't as proficient at getting people to make entries for you as you were at getting them to vote for you jc. ;)