Bluelight SoCal Division - TRUSTless

Motab

Bluelighter
WHATS UP BLUELIGHTERS! Alright, this is Motab right now, but we're all gonna talk to you. TRUST turned out to be kind of a bust. It ended up being that the Fox theater, which sucks, but c'est la vie. The pre-meetup meetup at my place was AWESOME. AFter a quick trip to target for additional supplies, we were off! We kicked it in the line for trust for a good 2-3 hours, and decided, "fuck it! we're going to Motab's!!!" So we all caravan to My place, put on some phat beats, light up the visual enhancement, and now here we are. I LOVE YOU GUYS
whats up allz. EckstahsE here. im in such a better mood now that we arent sitting in that damn alley. my euros were pretty weak, but being here with all these blooliters (and some potential newbie) im having a great time, Bluelight SoCal division rocks.
PLUR
hey all! ***halo*** here.
all i can say is that socal bluelighters rock, and i'm having the best time here with all these cool people!
smile.gif

p/l/u/r/
Loupy's up! Literally
smile.gif
. I have no idea what everyone else is saying, but this is the fucking BOMB!!! And Motab's keyboard is really screwing with my head
smile.gif
Anyhow, this was worth my 20 bucks by far! These are the best people in the world!! Well, them and my girl Ashke. I love you, hon. I hope yer night's as good as this. Okay... who's next?
Heyo.. ampex here.. just wanted to shout out to everybody who's not here.. you're missing one hell of a meetup.. chillin at motab's crib.. playin the most beautiful music ever created.. wish you all could be here.. but don't worry.. we're havin enough fun for you all.. peace
ah wellll, i am over at motaaab's. can't focus. but i do like to type so. oh well. and it is true, you are missing out. but next time. ah well. adios. -GAM
Mr. BiggE can't focus, or else he would be here sayin whats up too.
smile.gif
[ed]
alright, eck here again...i guess were about to do a lil G. ive never done it, but im stoked. love you all.

Yay I'm so happy for you Loupy!! *bighyooogehugz!!!* I'm so glad yer having a good time! My night was the bomb as well, you can read 'bout it on this very forum coz I already posted my report... But I am so jealous of you getting to meet alladuh bluelighters! Hee, okay I can't even be jealous, I can only be rilly happy for you. Hugz to alla you others out there hangin with my bestest friend... Motab, someday yer gonna have another shindig and I'm gonna come out to Cali and hit it, okay?! Haha... Have a beautiful, bouncy, glowy night, lovely kidz.
~*~ Ashke, who is obviously still feeling her roll ~*~

hey you guys!
Sounds soooo cool that you guys are having such a great time! my ride didn't predicted what a headache trust was gonna be so we ended up at the doc martin party at la casa.
Have a great night and keep showing em all how so cal knows how to party!

oh my GAWD!!! G is so rad. this was such a rad trip. Loupy is the coolest fucking guy...and so is everyone else. Big Props to halo for hooking up the G. CaGirl we will party together soon. you are our socal chica. much love to all the bluelighters out there. this place is the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

Woo! I have to be up for work in four hours. Pshht, fuck it. Loup's not even gonna get a nap before he becomes a slave to the grind. Though it's a cool grind, where I'll get to chatter at everyone on my nice resids, so I can't complain too much. 'Cept for that siesta I'm not gonna be allowed to take
smile.gif
Anyhow, I got home safe and sound. The drive was awesome. I was all glowy, I had Sasha's Xpander in the tape deck, and the sun was just coming up over the Pomona mountains as I was driving through. Which later became a pain when the sun was rising RIGHT in front of me on the 5 and NOW I find my sunglasses right next to my keyboard. But at the time it was awesome
smile.gif
Awesome. Get used to that word. Cuz I'm prolly gonna use it to describe everything. Cuz, well, that's what everything was
smile.gif
. Awesome. Well, 'cept for the friggin' line for TRUST, but honestly, I'm glad that didn't go off for us cuz then I couldn't have chilled with Those Who Rawk, Bluelighters SoCal division. There was more luv at Motab's place than the world could handle, lemme tell ya.
And here I sit staring at the screen, completely at a loss for more words. Partway trying to articulate that which needed to be experienced, and partway... realizing I've been up for almost 24 hours again
smile.gif
. And need to be at work.
For those who asked last night what the big deal with that 'internet thing,' THIS is the big deal
smile.gif
. When the first thing you do when you get home and should be sleeping is friggin' POST!
All I know is I need friggin' ICQ now.
Friggin'. Another good word. Makes me look like I have a cleaner mouth than I actually do
smile.gif
But, uh, yes, sleep. I should try this. Even though I currently have no interest in it. But I'm gonna be hating myself in about 8 hours otherwise, so...
smile.gif
Loupy - STILL livin' up to his name.
Oh, and kids? G+E. Try it at home. Though carefully. And don't drink a cap straight. DEAR LORD. Why do all the good things have to taste so BAD???

awwww too bad the party didn't work out for you. i'm glad you just left instead of waited even longer....inside must have been PACKED!
i'm down for the next meetup if it isn't at fox or masterdome.
smile.gif

glad you had fun

hey.....i just got home a few minutes ago, went to take a shower and saw my pupils go from 0-60 in 4 seconds! anywayz, i don't know what else to say at this point-i'm feeling nothing but love for all you guys. i'm having trouble thinking of the last time i felt that close to people i had known for such a short while.
now some thank-you's and an apology:
smile.gif

loupy-thanks for driving all the way out
there alone just to meet us! i had the
greatest time & it was cool to finally
meet you.
eckstase-thanks for the bracelet and all the
love dude. u rock and i can't wait
til we hang out again (and yes, i
still have a full bottle
smile.gif
)
ampex-thanks for getting better. u had me
worried for a bit there. also thanks
just for being cool. what a good roll
buddy!
motab-thanks for letting a billion of us
crash your pad without even thinking
twice about it. thanks for the badge.
thanks just for being one cool
bluuuuuuelighter. i know we've only met
twice but i feel a bond w/ you, it's
sort of hard to explain. but to sum it
all up, i think u r the best!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

also plz thank steph and jen for the
x-cellent company. those girls kick
ass! hope we all get to hang out again
soon.
frown.gif

and a quick apology, 'tab, ecks, ampex, loupy, bigg-E, and gam....although i know we all had the greatest time, i know that some of the things i did at certain points may have made u uncomfortable (especially ecks-i'm really sorry bro). i didn't mean to make things awkward for u guys and i guarantee that if we're ever in a similar situation i will handle it better.
forgiven?
thanks again for everything guys, i never thought i would have so much fun! i'm really looking forward to our next meetup, even if it's only kicking it at someone's place. hell, we could have a meetup at the back of a chinese restaurant near the dumpsters and i would have the time of my life.
you guys are the best, & i love each and every one of u.
p/l/u/r/ and take care bluelighters!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven and i take it on my knees just like a thousand times before, i get transfixed that fixed...'

Glad that you boys had fun despite the troubles.
Hmm G eh? :)
/me *grab* onto Daniel and *bang* on his door... Where? What? How? ;-)
hehehe
Cheers,

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, after my much needed shower this morning, here I am. My whole apartment smells like Vicks, and there are assorted toys all over the goddamn place. But that's AWESOME! I think I'm gonna go kill this roll of film and have it 1 hr. developed today so we can get those pix up.
Anyway, thanks again to everyone for being SO KICK ASS!!! I can't even think of the words to describe how awesome last night was for me. I know I said it last nite, and I'll say it again here, but last night was seriously one of the most AWESOME NIGHTS of my life. Everything was kewl. ALL OF IT! ALL OF YOU! Sittin there in that alley freezing my nutz off (thx loupy for being a wind breaker.
smile.gif
) watching Go for what seemed like 4 years or so. . . the massage train, the kewl LED thingies with the trippy glasses (which actually died last nite
frown.gif
), ALL OF IT!
Oh, and Halo, don't worry about it man. I probably would have done the same thing. In fact, I *did* do the same thing a while ago! I understand.
smile.gif

Well, seeing as I haven't eaten in about 24 hours, I think I'm gonna go grab some food. If anyone has a place that I can upload the pix to, lemme know, and I'll put them there after I scan them in.
MUCH PLUR TO EVERYONE! The Bluelight Family rocks.
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

-Andy

Well, no wonder I was the only one by the stairs at midnight :))
TRUST was really good to me.. The fox is not that bad when you have good music and good vibes, much better than La Casa. gThomas Michael's set was the bomb. My beans were really really good (red all-stars) and I am Ok today.
You wouldn't believe to how many guys I asked " are you Motab?" (in fact, all guys wearing something orange). Also tried to find somebody with a Bluelight's badge, if I had known...
Well, I am happy you had a great time too..You all sound like some really nice people and I hope we'll get a chance to meet at the next one.
ManiE

Hah...trust was really badass...but if you didn't cut in line you were really left in the cold...literally. Cold as hell. It was really badass...this is my third rave...and I loved it...this time I got into dancing and flowing with the sticks and I'm gettin really good...don't even think about it...just let the E work its magic through the sticks...AHHHHHH....it was awesome...too crowded though...the venue sucked....Christopher Lawrence rocked ass.
MOTAB I was looking for you guys but I guess you didn't make it in so that's that. Hahah...
Is Anyone going to Cotton Mouth next weekend?
PLUR!

hey guys! im so glad that everyone had fun regardless!!!! ive talked to some of you already and i know it was a good nite for all! my IM is on the brinks-aol sucks-gotta just gotta get icq! anyway just a reminder that everyone needs to post your socal pill reports
smile.gif
please and thank you..... by the way I am up for a meetup next week, since i am gonna be in puerto rico for a month ,this is my last weekend until after the millineum to party with y'all
smile.gif
smile.gif
- i will call u Ehead!
im still curious halo about what you couldve possibly have done to make anyone uncomfortable! i dont believe it! we will have to chat--- email me!
------------------
stay tight:)

Last night was the PHACKING BOMB!!! I've never home rolled before but it was AWESOME especially when ur surrounded by your closest friends!
Motab and EckstashE
Thanks for being a great company...You guys rocked. The badges and bracelets was really the ingenius thing that u guys did. Motab thanks for being a good host.
I will cherish everything what we did last night...forever!!
Precious and Jmonk-E
So sorry u had to leave early. I missed u guys last night. Also felt bad about Kornball not having to experience his first rave.
Halo.....well what can I say?
Loupy
Hey man thanks for listening last night...I know i gripe a lot of things to you and I really appreciated your support.
GAM,
I will buy u a bottle of finest wine!
Cagirl,
I wish u were there last night. I miss u also. I missed the "HANDS". I hope your are feeling better.
Well thats everything...I hope last night was not our last meetup. Looking forward for the next one
------------------
"If only I thought of the right words, I wouldn't be breaking apart all my pictures of you."
-R.Smith-

ok shit. my turn. this is prolly gonna be all long and mushy. first my story. after drama about not even being able to go cause ampex decided last minute he didnt want to go, i was bummed, but i asked my bestest friend jen if she wanted to go and she said yes, and so her and our friend stephanie were good to go. i got some rolls, euros, and was really pumped. then last last last minute ampex decided to go again. excellent. so the four of us rolled up to motabs to be greated by like, 10 fucking people, a few (halo, bigg-e, and gam) that i had meet before. little did i know that this rag tag group would become so dear to me. so we get to the fox theater at about 10:30. we dropped our first pill at the car, thinking we;d be in in no time. fuck man, the line was way fucking long. but we were told it was only an hour. so fuck, i was gonna start my roll in the alley, oh well...well be in the club soon. so at midnight i drop my second roll in the alley. the first euro is just starting to kick in...and it wasnt all that great, tho stephanie and ampex seemed to like it. at about....2 i guess we decided to all book up and go back to motabs. we were only half way thru the line
frown.gif
this turned out to be the best decision of my life. we got back to motabs and put on the oakenfold in sydney album and the love was flowing..my second euro just started to hit me, but was also weak...BUT it was good enuf to make me almost burst into tears when oakenfolds remix of Solice by sarah maclaughlin came on. then halo hooked us up with G. holy shit. my virgin dose. fantastick. i fell in love with every one there. now for my shout outs:
Motab: you are my brother man. you know i fuckin love you. you let me and pex crash at your place when ever we need to. thats fuckin great man. you know weve been thru a lot, and i hope we go thru a lot more. new years is gonna be bomb. and it will totally make up for u missing my birthday :p
Ampex: you are also my brother. i fuckin love living with you man. i almost hope i dont get elected...anywayz...i fucking glad you decided to go. we both went for the same reason, to meet up with all the blooliterz..and it was dope. you are a fiend on the G tho man...wait more than 15 minutes next time :p i love you dog.
Halo: fuck man, after meeting at serenity, i knew you were the fuckin homie. you are a fuckin monster mack, you hickey givin fiend. thank you thank you thank you for the fuckin G. taht shit was fantastik. you are now one of my brothers as well. i cant wait til sasha and digweed and new years. we will fucking rage!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Bigg-E: youra fucking stress case!!!!!! just remember its all fuckin good. i love talkin to you, you have a great ear. we had fun dissin certain people while we were outside smoking. cant wait til we hang again.
Loupy: fuck, where do i begin. you are my fucking DOG! i felt such a bond with you last nite, and i dont know if you felt the same, but you were a big reason why i was having so much fin last nite. your and an-E and tor-E loving fool. thank you for that tape! holy shit, you blew my fucking mind when you gave that to me! you gained instant love with that. fuck...i dont know where to end this man...i love you homie. you also have a good ear, and u make great converstaion as well (you babbleing fool). again you better be at sasha and digweed on my b-day! and you have to make it to motabs new years party. love you man. oh, and you will definatly have a bracelet next time we meet
smile.gif
oh ohoh you need to GET ICQ man. my # is 15544514. i ecpect ot be the first, no, second after ashke, that u add.
GAM: that name will stick with you for LIFE!!!! you are fuckin cool, but yer too quiet! talk man, talk!!!!! and u always got a menthol from me (if i ever have them
smile.gif
) anyways, hope we can kick it again. see u at the aforementioned parties!
JiHad: dunno if youll ever see this, but the little bit i saw u you were cool. you need to kick it with us next time homie.
Steph: hopefully you will get to see this, cause im hooking u up with this bloolite madness! ok, you rule. im so glad you came up with us, even tho u were naughty
smile.gif
but you know i got mad love again. i want you to be there on my b-day and new years to aprty with us. love you.
and finally
Jen: i wont get to sappy on here. hopefully u will get to see this message as well. lets just leave it at " i love you." that should be enuf.
well fuck man, long ass message. sorry bout that. but it all needed to be said. last nite was one of the best nites of my life, and each and every one of them has a piece in it. it was absolutly incredible, and i only hope that more people can make it out next time, for new years (or my b-day, sasha and digweed, dec. 17th
smile.gif
)
i think ill shut up now.
PLURPLURPLUR
(and my signiture totally explains how i felt last nite)
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

damn i'm reading these posts and just feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! to anyone who didn't go, these people are the best.
motab, eckstahse, ampex, loupy, steph, and jen u guys are all family now so you'll just have to deal with it!
smile.gif
smile.gif
also thanks for understanding guys...halo was a bad boy and he knows it! (bad bad halo-hehehe).
now it's time to get all of our non-bluelight friends to join up-i'll work on jihad and samantha, u guys take are of steph and jen-cool?
btw steph if u do get to read this, you are an absolute sweetheart! i had the most amazing time last night-you're just awesome. hopefully we'll get to hang out at sash & dig then new year's eve. lotsa love for ya girl. email or call me, k?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

enough said/
i love y'all!
****p/l/u/r/****
wink.gif

------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven and i take it on my knees just like a thousand times before, i get transfixed that fixed...'

I'm gettin taken right back to last night by reading this stuff.. you guys are all amazing.. so much fun to chill with.. I had so much more fun last night than I would have at the rave.. Sorry I tied up the bathroom so long, but I just had no motor skills whatsoever and had a hard time unlocking the door.. that was after the 5 minute struggle to get to the door.. but I live and learn.. Halo, thanks for the hookup, that was so incredibly plur-like of you.. I love you all and look forward to our next adventure.. peace..
------------------
ampex
- The earth's a turntable, revolving on a beat -

Hey everyone! Well, from the sound of it, I am truly sad that I didn't stay last night at MOTAB's. I was dead tired, and barely made it through my day, and night at work. Jmonkey and I missed you all.
Halo, missed you terribly last night! You have no idea how much you mean to me! I love you bunches!
Bigg-e, Gamaray, Jihad, missed you all. Glad you had an awesome time over there. Hope you had fun for me too!
Thank you eckstacy for the bracelet!
Thanks MOTAB for the use of your apartment!
Thanks Loupy for the stimulating conversation in the line by the dumpsters!
Last but not least, thanks Jmonk-E, the love of my life, for being understanding, and missing a good time to come home with me. You are the best and I love you baby!
It was great meeting you all, and I hope I will have another chance to get to know you all better. We still have all our party favors, so another meetup is a must!
Till next time.
------------------
p.l.u.r.
Precious

Hallo! I'm back
biggrin.gif
. Ready for some more inane babbling? Good, I knew you were. Unca Loupy's got plenty for all!
I meant to post again last night after work, but someone else jumped on the grenade for you all
smile.gif
. Even after working almost nine hours I was still happycheeryIluvyoualltodeathshowmethecustomers,theygetluvtoo!. Today I'm just glowymellow. But you all get the luv anyway
smile.gif
. Still get the huge stupid grin when I think back. Get a stupid grin when I think forward. Hell, I got a stupid grin when I'm not thinking at all.
Anyhow, since everyone's doing it (like, oh, the G), I think I shall give out shout-outs too. Though this'll taste a WHOLE lot better
smile.gif
Motab: You get the first one cuz, man, without you none of this woulda happened. It was ALLLLL you, baby
smile.gif
. I'll be yer windbreak anytime ya need it. I'm horrible with any sort of organizing, but you pulled it all together and, even though TRUST bombed out, it still went OFF. You got the plur going on, especially offering up your apartment to a horde of unknown ravers without blinking an eye. Halo's right, though. We still gotta get you some groupies
smile.gif
Halo: Duuuude. You got some sort of aura going on about you or something, cuz I knew you rocked the moment I got in there. And sharing your goop with us was just one of many examples of just WHY you rock
smile.gif
. And your hands are another. Goddamn, I wasn't even rolling yet and you got that one big knot that was my back in order. Oh, and don't feel bad on my account
smile.gif
. S'all good.
Eckstahse: Barooroo! HELL yeah, I felt a connection. How can there not be with a fellow drooling (though not quite frothing) Tori and Ani freak? I should make you a Ben Harper tape and see if you become a convert to him too
smile.gif
. Anyhow, guess what I got! Yep, ICQ
smile.gif
. The number's 57259727. I'm still trying to get the bugger set up right, so... You also just might be the first on the list, considering I'm trying to convince Ashke to get it too, 'cept she's scared of it cuz it blinks and makes funny noises at her all the time
smile.gif
. Actually, everyone write that down or whatever, as all Bluelighters are invited to share in my insanity
biggrin.gif
Ampex: Man, that was an awesome look in your eyes after you did the G
smile.gif
. It was cool just chilling with you (and everyone else, really) and chatting. Was a little worried there for a little bit, but you came out fine (and with that badass pillow!) so I'm glad.
Mr. Bigg-E: Heh, I love listening to people gripe, actually. I tell people I'm all ears and shoulders (to lean/cry on) sometimes. Though I suppose I should add mouth, cuz, damn, I was rattling off like made to some people that night. Just a warning to you all: That's not just the E. Anyhow, I had fun talkin' with you in line and at the apartment.
Same goes for Jmonk-E and Sammy and Renee. You guys were so cool in line and I was sad to see you go. And even sadder as the night got underway and you weren't there
frown.gif
. I know Renee's prolly sick of people apologizing to him about the rave, but I kinda feel bad too. We'll make it up to him for sure
smile.gif
Who else we got here? I told you I'm bad at organizing...
GAM, of course
smile.gif
: *I* don't think you were too quiet. Of course, we chattered on and off the whole night. And it was rad chilling on the couch as people started drifting off.
Jen, Stephanie, and Jihad (which is an awesome name): You all rocked too, though I didn't get to chatter at you NEARLY enough. I dunno HOW the hell Jihad managed to always be in a different room than I was all night. Jen was nice enough to let me play with the sparkly, done-up hair that I undoubtedly messed up. And it was fun to see Stephanie while she was rolling face like that. Vicks on masks is good, isn't it?
smile.gif
Hehe.
I TOLD you there'd be babbling
smile.gif
. But I just had to conform, see. Everyone was doing it. Peer pressure. Hugs, not... no, wait. Sixth grade brainwashing took over there for a second. 'Course, now I'm feeling like a pusher. 'C'mon, E is your *friend!*' Hehe. Um. Anyhow. I suppose I should post this before someone gets the overpowering urge to smack me. Though I'm prolly much too late for that
smile.gif
Loupy - Ningun pasajero o animales se permiten dentro del vehiculo durante el examen, fuera del examinador.

Hey Guys!!!
WOO HOO!!! Hehehehe. You guys all rock. And I don't mind ur ramblings Loupy. U rock.
smile.gif
Anyway, I uploaded some of the pix to GlitterGirl today for the site, but if you want em beforehand or anything, lemme know. I'll ICQ or e-mail em to you at your request!!! YEAH!!!