• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BlueLight Shirts - Yes they are being done

I just had an idea *gasp*
i've been saying this inadvertently for a while now and i think it kind of goes well in describing the site. As the oldskool BL crew (and many of the new) will tell you this place is about education primarily;
sooooo it's late and it's seems i never sleep, 4hrs+ and i'm buzzing like a Beavis on two pots of coffee, oh i went off topic
i was thinking something along the lines of;
'show me the bluelight'
as a little logo type thingo, i don't have a very strong perception of anything going on outside of my brain atm so maybe it's crap, but now that i've said it, you can decide for yerselves.

i don't have any design ideas, but i want to buy a shirt when they are ready. the smaller the t-shirt the better... :)

On sat after an awesome night out with heaps of people partying hard I will be meetin gup with a friend and we will be wporking on the web page with pics and ideas.
Hopefully it will be up soon. I may dissapear for a week but that is due to going overseas for a wedding in ireland.
Good to see support
smile.gif

------------------
Life is short, Roll hard
All information by Faust is FICTION created by a 14 year old Borneo tribes woman.

Fausty if ya have access to an asp supporting servers I can do any web programming etc for the site if ya like.....

why not even have nicknames on the sleave ? or is that too....u know....can i say it......geeky ?
im down for a shirt too
can some one email me with info, i will return the favour with.......i dunno ? thanks perhaps ? ?
smile.gif

coolio iglesias
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!

If you want to setup an area on bluelight to upload picture designs then drop me an e-mail and I'll set you up an account.
Jase.
- I'd really like a shirt BTW
smile.gif