• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Scrabble League

just got challenged and rejected on the word QUEEZE for 132 points. C'mon!?! It sounds a bit like QUEASY and for that many points, you just gotta let it pass. :)

Pseudog has been handing out kwijibo666 arse rapings of late and Raving Loony hasn't been amused. :p

I just got beat by some mofo who challenged my off the bat word 'regaped' (not a word, but worth a go). Not only that, he had the nerve to challenge 'SESQUI' and won!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE! SESQUI IS A WORD. It's used as a prefix for 1.5. eg sesqui-pedalian, sesqui-centenial, etc.

Some guy had the nerve to challenge my 347
point word EXQUIEZE. Barstard! How often
do you have Q, X, Z, U + plus collection of useful
vowels on your plate, plus have the opportunity
to use two triple word scores.

Raving Loony said:
Some guy had the nerve to challenge my 347
point word EXQUIEZE. Barstard! How often
do you have Q, X, Z, U + plus collection of useful
vowels on your plate, plus have the opportunity
to use two triple word scores.

that's quite possibly the best word ever, it shouldn't be challenged just because it takes some thinking to come up with it ;)

beat this!!!

q6fsexyscrabble.jpg

I would but i'm on a losing streak. My rating keeps dropping :(
So you'd have a high chance of winning against me even before you began.

alright soon as I finish this game

I finally won a game tonight, and got a rating (never had one before as I only lose games)

:D

keystroke, well done although you know i was scattered as fuck so when your on next i challenge you if im straight...

eloise what the hell is awoodie, although in your "sexy games" i know what one is

ian_strong said:
eloise what the hell is awoodie, although in your "sexy games" i know what one is

I think it should be an acceptable word when playing such games ;)