Bluelight money raising !!!

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
Hey guys i was going insane - so in order that it will never happen again lets raise money for bluelight - everyone what he can !!! no obligations from anyone !!!
I am down for $500 a year !!!!
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

I can't afford to spend lots of money... but I could miss $200 a year.
smile.gif

------------------
skydancer. [email protected] . http://www.mp3.com/skydancer/.
WE MUST MOVE ON...

Great idea. I think that we should all try and help them out. I love this board and I can't live w/o you guys. I would help out anything for the board.

Donations sound excellent.Hows this,
Ruf.3100 members x 5 dollars=$15500.Now that looks like a nice figure to do some shit with!
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

I'm not sure how much work it would involve but heres my idea:
Maybe someone could design a bluelight t-shirt or something of that nature. I know that it isnt real expensive to do t-shirts.
Then bluelighters buy the for like 25-30 dollars each. if 1000 could be made and sold that would be $30,000. Even after you subtract the production cost there would be a shit load of cash left.
what do you all think?
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

I'd buy anything bluelight, hell, I'd send in a contribution just to keep things running, but let's think of something more creative than t-shirts. maybe.... cheap jewelery of some sort? No? Feather boas! Blue light feather boas! hmmm... Blue light light swords! No no, bluelight face paint, in blue... blue light ...
smile.gif