• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Bluelight Astrology Club :)

could anyone explain to me about planetary influence - as in how one finds out what planet(s) is(/are) influencing at the moment.

At the moment Mars is influencing, so discussions and interactions will be combative, also because mercury being in retrograde comms is not such a good idea til the 20th - BUT how do I find out when they shift? Can I work it out by looking at teh stars(I have no telescope)? Can I find a definitive answer on a particular website juste? Foreigner or anyone else more illuminated than I - let me know.

One love <3

Last edited:
Mercury retrograde.... sucks. I'm glad that's just about finished.

Here's a few of my aspects that stood out to me. I'm new to this but they seem like such strong aspects.

Sun conjunction Saturn, orb 1° 54'
Sun conjunction Neptune, orb 1° 58'
Sun conjunction Midheaven, orb 0° 39'
Moon square Saturn, orb 2° 17'
Moon inconjunction Pluto, orb 1° 08'
Pluto sextile Midheaven, orb -2° 23'
Sun sextile Pluto, orb -3° 02'

I'm still studying astrology so forgive my ignorance, but I feel like I've actually got quite an interesting chart. Any of you astrology gurus interested in taking a peek? Also, anyone else have Pluto in the 12th house? Have you noticed it's effect on your life?

could anyone explain to me about planetary influence - as in how one finds out what planet(s) is(/are) influencing at the moment.

At the moment Mars is influencing, so discussions and interactions will be combative, also because mercury being in retrograde comms is not such a good idea til the 20th - BUT how do I find out when they shift? Can I work it out by looking at teh stars(I have no telescope)? Can I find a definitive answer on a particular website juste? Foreigner or anyone else more illuminated than I - let me know.

One love <3

I can't attest to the accuracy of this website, but it does give a full chart of planets retrograding this year.
2013 Planet Retrogrades

All I said was that I would try going aquarius for arguments sake to see how the horoscopes struck me, turns out it's a month BACKWARDS not forwards.

So now I will look into sagitarius for arguments sake, but everytime I check my horoscope(capricorn) - it rings so true for what's happening at the moment it's eerie but wonderful, and aquarius was only sometimes right. Sometimes I couldn't relate what it was suggesting. I don't base my whole life on horoscopes, but I do take them into consideration.

Do you not know that astrology is for planting vegetables, and grains, crops etc? It's a cycle. Do you not know that we each have the 5 elements within us, as well as elements(periodic table-wise) and within everything in this universe, and that planetary alignments affect us because of those elements within us, and within those planets? If you plant a crop of potatos for instance, outside, in the wrong season - it will grow poorly, or it simply will not grow - alignment with the solar and lunar cycles.

Are you sure you are not confusing astrology with astronomy here?

With us it's different - we are so much more complex. We don't die if we are born in may instead of in june - but what we do is have a personality change.

No we don't.

Within all of us there is yin and yang, light and dark, fire, air, water, earth, and aether, to put it simply.

Define earth.

Also; Please do tell me where fire exists with a human body.

When you say aether, I assume you are talking about this definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(classical_element)

Notice how it fits in to the MYTHology section.

Now go away, your objections mean nothing when you know NOTHING about the subject you are talking about.

Until you study astrology as much as I have (not too much, but enough to tell you to fuck off as politely as possible), then your points are all invalid, it is not your own knowledge but piggybacked off other people.

See ya!

Ahem.
Ah.

(Sorry Mods.. I meant to post this in this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-scientific-nonsense-The-heated-debate-thread)

Today I started to believe there is maybe going to be an "Age of Aqarius". I used to be kind of sceptical of it, and didn't know if it wasn't just a bunch of over-blown stuff with little real meaning to most of us. But today I was looking at an image of Aquarius, represented as a beautiful, spiritual-looking man pouring water out of a jar.

It moved something inside of me, and I thought, "Hmm, maybe there is going to be an age of cleansing, or the water being poured out is symbolic of a cleansing of the Earth?" Only the cleansing has to come from within. We will need to be cleansed one by one by the Holy Spirit and by our own will.

At least that is the only cleansing I can think of. I don't feel I can rely on any external force, not even Christ, to do the job for us. Somehow I feel that would defy the whole point of all we've suffered and achieved by now. But if all goes well, he will be returning as the "Christ-consciousness" in all of us, returning in the form of a spirit within. He is there and I have felt him. It feels like an enlightening presence and a blessing/healing energy going through you.

I realise this has probably been said before and is not an original way of seeing it but it did give me some hope, and even just a spark of hope ignited within you is a form of cleansing and makes you feel lighter. And it's truly the best outcome that could be for all of us.

I also notice my words were now imbued with spirit as I was in a (sober) spiritual state. It's something you can feel if you're sensitive to it, it's subtle, but you are spiritually nourished by reading words written in that state. Though I know many will just laugh and make ridicule at this because they have sadly been made to resent the idea of the spirit.

Interesting you say "cleansing of the Earth", cause since the beginning of the Age of Aquarius there's been quite a few places around the world that have been flooded, and the weather has been rather erratic. I only wonder what will happen as we progress through this Age...keep an eye on the Zeitgeist..

Btw I'm a Libra, Cancer Ascendant, and Pisces Moon, with a few planets in Scorpio.

I've been analyzing my mother's natal chart for her upon her request and actually found it quite remarkable.

Her Sun is in Virgo, Ascendant in Scorpio, and Midheaven in Leo. It's fascinating because her Sun and Venus (both in Virgo), and Neptune (Sagittarius) are at 0 degrees. Her Jupiter (Scorpio) and Pluto (Virgo) are at 28 degrees, and Juno (Leo) at 29 degrees (anaretic).

- Moon, Mars, and Saturn form a Grand Trine.
- Moon, Mars, and Uranus also form a Grand Trine.
- Mars, Uranus, and Saturn form a THIRD Grand Trine.
- Saturn is opposite Neptune, which squares the Sun, and Sun squares Neptune, creating a T-Square.
- Jupiter is opposite Saturn, Venus squaring Jupiter and Saturn, creating yet ANOTHER T-Square.

I'm still in my beginning months of studying astrology, so please please correct me if I'm wrong or if I've missed something.

5QrFQVf.gif