• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

blueberry weed/crackberry lol??

caizar

Bluelighter
Hi,Have you ever come across people putting crack or heroin/morphine in weed joints? my mate calls his spliff's crackberry weed lol, Because his normal stuff is blueberry now hes spraying his plants with unknown chemical's,Am a NEWBIE TO CANABIS BOARD,So flame me if you want i can take it am a big-boy now..<3

Well, your friend sounds like a real winner. And for the record, no, I haven't met ppl who do that. smh.

Hum, i only know that hash can be cutted with cocaine or opium (black bombay)...

Why do they do that... Respect the plant!

I'd love to smoke a joint with opium and weed, but If i ever got bud that was sprayed with unknow chemicals id be pissed, prolly kick your friend in teh ballz

I've heard of people putting crack in their blunts or doing a snowcap which is putting some powdered coke in a bowl with herb. I've never done it and I have no desire to but it seems like a waste.

I used to buy bags of primo - top grade weed with crack sprinkled on top. Then my primo dealer got locked up. After just smoking weed for a while, I bought crack and made "primo" myself. It was extremely enjoyable, but I became a straight crackhead before long. I tried going back to the primo thing after I got into crack, but I ended up ripping the blunt open and picking out every crack crumb to put in the pipe. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Around here we call blunts laced with crack Geeks

Don't recommend crack though, I was a crackhead for 3 months and did all kinds of insane illegal things for crack. Really not flattering

Crack is one of the most addictive drugs out there, short duration, plus it always leaves you wanting more, plus combining cocaine/crack with weed is dangerous.

I'd love to smoke a joint with opium and weed, but If i ever got bud that was sprayed with unknow chemicals id be pissed, prolly kick your friend in teh ballz

Hell ya, ope bowls are the shiz:D Much tastier then pills:D

Crack is something ive never been able to recreationally use or seen anyone recreationally use it. Once you smoke it one time, you want more.

I heard that a million times before I smoked crack for the first time, but it doesn't really register. People say the same about most drugs but I could control myself, with crack once you find other crackheads its something some people struggle with forever if something does not change their life. I've personally seen it ruin peoples lives completely in a matter of months and its really disgusting. It's a lot more intense than justing wanting to smoke it again after you try it.

yoooooooooo NOT cool - mate Im in the UK and if I get high grade thats been sprayed I SEND IT BACK...Don't fuel that ugly trade..go without, or find something else FASt...

THis is the biggest problem in the UK worse than not being able to find weed...you & all your mates who smoke this are keeping this trade going - just like idiots who buy soap.

If there's a demand from chiefs like your mate, then there's always gonna be a supply!

SMOKE GOOD WEED - grow your own...find somewhere good...OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT!