• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Playboys/ Great

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
Like it said, Anyone living in the upper Mid-West should now know that these Blue Playboy Bunnys are amazing. People have been talking in my area and they are saying that these are the greatest pills to hit the Twin Citeis area since last Summer.
I know that theres alot of Minnesotans on Bluelight, so there you go.
I highly recomend picking these up.:)

Its been my experience that blue pills have been the cleanest so far. Blue Thumbs Up, Blue Toyotas, Blue Buddahs, Blue Ladys have ALL had me rolling hard as fuck.

I had some blue ladies that were methbombs, but I had blue batmen that were the shit.

A friend of mine in Oklahome got the pink/red version of them and said they were awesome (and another person in the area has been saying the same thing about the blue ones). There was speculation that the red ones were MDA, however (or at least contained a noticeable amount in the mix).

COme to think of it, I have never heard of a Playboy Bunny being anything less than good Rollz.
Seems like you can always trust Playboys

^^ Oh yea, I totally agree about colors.
But I'm saying Playboy pills always seam to be nice.

blue playboys with glitter in them in socal... whats the word?

Yea, I parachuted themand while I was breaking them up I realized there was some silver like specks in the pill. I didnt roll at all cause my tolerance is so High that one did nothing, I was really dissapointed.
But I know that these pills are phenominal from other people who have taken them.

DFW Area - Pink Playboys = good. Strong but my roll lacked in duration a bit... possibly speedy but I day rolled so I can't be certain. Definitely MDMA though.

^ any possibility that the "speed" could be attributed to MDA instead of MDMA?

^^^ To me (and many others), MDA is more of a lazy, "sleepy" kind of roll. Many people who take multiple (clean MDMA) pills will get that speedy effect, as high doses of MDMA can sometimes feel really speedy.

FWIW: Heard from a trusted source that the blue Playboys w/glitter are kick ass. :)

I've always gotten much more stimulation from MDA than MDMA... to each his own, I suppose.
Anything on my part is speculation though, as I haven't taken any of the pills in question. I just know friends of mine back home have, and that is what they have to say about it.