blue or green top hgh?

I used the blue top serostim and had great results i was running it with test and it really shredded me up while i ganed muscle due to the test i was using 2.5-3 i.u. daily sub-q

I used the blue top serostim and had great results i was running it with test and it really shredded me up while i ganed muscle due to the test i was using 2.5-3 i.u. daily sub-q

Serostim really is the best!!

/V

IMHO, Serono's Serostim is the best.

You don't have to keep the unmixed vials in the fridge. You can store the kits at room temp and fridge only what you mix. Oh, and I think it's the only one made here in the good old USA. :)

/V
there is other hgh products made in the usa...serostim is the one used by aids patients, but pfiser has one along with a couple of others. serostim is agreat product but very expensive

each to there own an all that...

but surely doing hgh is going to mess around with your bodys own natural hgh release and thus in the end its only going to make you worse. Unless you do it all the time?

Nope it's not like steroids. Exogenous GH only stops GH release for a few hours after the shot. You can take your GH in the morning and at night your natural GH release will happen as usual. =D

^Nope, they actually have a patent on it. Another good thing about it not having to be stored in the fridge is shipping. When one normally orders a set of blue tops for example, that package could be in the mail for weeks having the temp flux up and down, causing it to lose potency/strength. If it's Sero, no need to worry. And if you are stateside and have a source, no need to worry about customs and what have you. Sero also has the best packaging, all the vials are vac sealed with lot #'s and exp. dates.

And yes, those who us GH via IM usually mix run it with slin and or IGF. "Gavin's Protocol" is a good example.

/V

Hey you know my buddy Gavin. I miss him. :(