Blue light made the news ( steroidtimes)

its in slim xtreme by anabolic xtreme, its being discontinued but many online stores still have stock of it. get it while you can

Do you find clenbuterol effective as an appetite suppressant?

Do you find clenbuterol effective as an appetite suppressant?

Yes but it's appetite supressant qualities aren't as profound as other dietary drugs or even supplements for that matter...

Clenbuterol will allow you to burn fat without dieting...It raises your core body temperature resulting in fat loss....

It's more effective when run in conjunction with cytomel (t3)...and even though most people say clen becomes ineffective after 2 weeks and you should follow a 2 weeks on, 1 week off cycle with it..I've read that upping your dose 20mcg every 2 weeks is optimal...So starting with 20mcg 2x a day for 2 weeks then bumping it up to mcg in the 2nd week if that makes sense..

I find the opposite. Clen is the only stimulant that actually increases my appetite.

Most people ramp up 2 days at a time until a suitable dose is found (one that you can live with the sides from- taking too much clen isn't fun). Most people stop at the 100-150mcg mark. I generally don't go over about 90mcg.

I hear clen is effective for 16 weeks and you should take it 20mcgs 2x a day in the beginning and ramp it up 20mcg every 2 weeks