• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Ladies in the Mass/New England area

tigger420

Bluelighter
Was informed these are in my area, and so far I haven't seen good feed back....

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=11003

However, I'm assured (which drives me nuts) that everyone who has taken them loved them, best roll in years, blah blah blah.

Anyone have any positive info on these or am I getting fed a line of bullshit. Thanks for any info....

I'm on the West Coast(NV), and I have had Blue Ladies.

Heres my Report

If they are the same batch, then they are definitely good. But we are on different coasts, so I dunno... :\ Good luck!

tigger420 said:
Was informed these are in my area, and so far I haven't seen good feed back....

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=11003

However, I'm assured (which drives me nuts) that everyone who has taken them loved them, best roll in years, blah blah blah.

Anyone have any positive info on these or am I getting fed a line of bullshit. Thanks for any info....

Your link isn't working??

There are sooo many batches of ladies going around right now, it's hard to know for sure if what you have is the same as (fill in the blank here).

Best roll in years, blah blah blah, the dealer tell you this?

I'd test these before I ingested...do you (or any of your friends) have access to a testing kit? If not, ever thought about getting one? :)

Hopefully some others can chime in and help ya, these aren't in my area. Have you checked North East Pill Discussion over on the NADD board?

NO I didn't even think of NEPD

Had a kit once upon a time, and have found it to test a pill and say it's good cuz of the small amount of MDMA in it....but the pills still sucked. Can get my hands on a friends, but would rather have my own reliable kit. Best one out there?

There is so much info it's hard to pinpoint exactly what is good what is not. Frustrating as hell.

And thank you again for the info ppl.