(New South Wales) Blue Kappa / Naked Lady - Sydney

greenfaerie

Greenlighter
Hi all, first time post from a long time lurker :)

Appreciate any info people can provide on Blue Kappas a.k.a. Blue Ladies currently in Sydney. (I see that the logo seems to do the rounds every couple of years....but there's nothing recent in Australia it seems).

Not a frequent pill popper and first time purchase from this source. Unlikely to be able to obtain a test kit prior to planned consumption.

Name: Blue Kappas / Blue Ladies / Blue Naked Ladies
Colour: Blue - Baby blue with a very few white specks and a few small darker blue specks
Logo: Reclining woman ala Kappa logo (facing right i.e. head is on the left, feet right). In-pressed. Well defined.
Region: Sydney, NSW
Shape: Round, flat, not domed. Well pressed
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: n/a
Scored: No score
Bevel: *Very* slight bevel on top
Texture: Hard, smooth. No chalky residue in the bag. Not crumbly.
Smell: None
Taste: Bitter/chemically on the tongue, but I haven't had a proper taste.
Reagent Tested: No

Some friends of mine had pills of this description in Melbourne a few weeks back, low MDXX was the opinion by those who took them.

Also this report from Brissy a few months ago, but this report looks like bevel both sides rather than domed on one side.

Blue Lady - Brisbane - PR

Last edited:
Update on this info request:

I tested (Mandelin) and consumed these pills and both were inconclusive and mediocre at best.

Test:
Mandelin barely changed colour when a drop was placed on a decent scraping from the pill. Some spots changed to dark purple within 10 seconds possibly indicating the presence of a very small amount of MDxx substance. Overall though there wasn't a great deal of change (quite a contrast to the leftover White Moon pill I tested at the same time which had an immediate and total change to inky purply-black). The blue kappa test also had a hint of brownish tinge - possible indication of K, but I'm not an experienced tester, so can't interpret the test results with certainty.

Experience:
I dropped first pill a little before midnight. After no notable effects by 12:30, swallowed 2nd pill. By 1am, some feelings of lightness, music starting to sound better, dancing becoming more enjoyable. Continued with a similar, very mild high, dancing fairly enjoyable and getting into the music, a little bit smacky, certainly not typical MDMA loved up euphoria. The high reminded me a bit of some of the non-bzp legal pills and potions I've tried over the years....(in fact most of the legals are actually better and stronger).

Overall, blue kappas are a far cry from what ecstasy pills should be and I'd suggest not crossing any dealer's palm with silver in exchange for these duds.

Silver? More like golds you gotta exchange these days for the crap thats floating around..

I'm able to get some that are exactly the same up in qld,

Except they are Green/Pink.... Just wondering if they are any better? :/

The pink Kappa's were exactly the same as the Blue (Weak as piss). I'd take a stab and say the green are the same.

I'd give them a miss if I were you.

I don't get it, you'd think that they would make more money from putting a good pill out, one that you know everyone will buy every last one....

Rather then putting weak mdma pills out? :/ Come on! Wish i had the damn precursers to make it myself.