Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Go-Gos

silentscience

Bluelighter
In Vancouver BC

AMAZING!

Lasted for a LONG LONG time. Quick comeup, hard hitting and lovey. waves of amphetamine followed and felt amazing for hours and hours

Pills were larger than most e, about the size of a tylenol 3.

Dark blue colored.

One side was domed and the other was flat with a beveled edge.

The domed side said Go Go (with one go spaced down below the other one and to the side). The flat side had a large 5 printed on it.

These are awesome pills. Felt like a large dose of MDMA and some nice pure pharmaceutical amphetamine. No sketchy meth feeling at all.

In Manitoba between Winnipeg and Brandon.

i found the blue go go's there real good.

In Vancouver BC

AMAZING!

Lasted for a LONG LONG time. Quick comeup, hard hitting and lovey. waves of amphetamine followed and felt amazing for hours and hours

Pills were larger than most e, about the size of a tylenol 3.

Dark blue colored.

One side was domed and the other was flat with a beveled edge.

The domed side said Go Go (with one go spaced down below the other one and to the side). The flat side had a large 5 printed on it.

These are awesome pills. Felt like a large dose of MDMA and some nice pure pharmaceutical amphetamine. No sketchy meth feeling at all.

I am actually 95% sure that these caps are heroin based... I got some free samples from my friend in downtown vancouver and after taking them I felt very relaxed and did not have the urge to do anything but sit back. This has only happened once ever before from doing ecstacy and a little while after I found out that the pills i got were heroin based. I will be getting these caps tested soon but until then my opinion stands.

I am actually 95% sure that these caps are heroin based... I got some free samples from my friend in downtown vancouver and after taking them I felt very relaxed and did not have the urge to do anything but sit back. This has only happened once ever before from doing ecstacy and a little while after I found out that the pills i got were heroin based. I will be getting these caps tested soon but until then my opinion stands.

You can keep your opinion if you want, but it is 100 percent wrong. These pills,nor the ones you had b4 had heroin in them. Mdma is known to make ppl just sit back and relax feeling good.

There has never been a "heroin based" ecstasy pill - its a myth. (yes ecstasydata.org has one pill containing heroin-but...) Clean/high dose MDMA can knock you on your ass and make you just sit in one spot not wanting to move etc

Ive said on PR that some pain meds containing morphine or morphine based are readily available but its RARE they are sold (never mind given away) as fake ecstasy (it has its own market).

A test kit 20$ saves all the stories / guessing / worry from popping

Ive said on PR that some pain meds containing morphine or morphine based are readily available but its RARE they are sold (never mind given away) as fake ecstasy (it has its own market).

And while there are tons of different opiate pain pills, none of them look like ecstasy tablets, and none of them are pressed into E either. Its very easy to tell the difference between a hit of e and a pain killer pill