View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Blue Fly LSD

thurston

Bluelighter
Hope this is not off topic. I live in the US and about 1994ish I took a hit of LSD on blue blotter paper with a fly printed on it. This is by far the strongest hit of LSD I recall ever taking. Does anyone else remember this LSD going around and know any details about it?

Hope this is not off topic. I live in the US and about 1994ish I took a hit of LSD on blue blotter paper with a fly printed on it. This is by far the strongest hit of LSD I recall ever taking. Does anyone else remember this LSD going around and know any details about it?
Very sorry....but its impossible to definitively identify anything based on a blotter design....blotter paper with lots of the same artwork are sold all over the internet and anyone could put any drug that's active at a small enough dosage to fit on any blotter paper....there could be many different psychedelics some random persons put on the same blotter paper art.
We don't typically ID drugs hete on bluelight for reasons like this.
Ot could be LSD or a DOX chemical or who knows what....impossible to say with any certainly.

Did they put anything but lsd on blotter in the 90s tho ballz? I thought dox and bromo-dragonfly came later

Did they put anything but lsd on blotter in the 90s tho ballz? I thought dox and bromo-dragonfly came later
Yes.

DOB, for example, were first synthesized in the late 60s, but more importantly Shulgin wrote about it in phikal in 1991 when it enjoyed quite a lot of use after that for awhile, often passed off as LSD.

Do you have experience with mushrooms? Particularly Psilocybe Cubensis? I have found this is the best way to gauge how strong your LSD is, there a few different calculators that can convert x amount of LSD in micrograms into x amount of Psilocybe Cubensis in (dried) grams. I believe the strongest LSD I ever encountered was sitting around 175-200 micrograms per tab, while the weakest was for sure below 100 micrograms, likely nearing more towards ~75.

Psilocybin to LSD dose conversion: https://tripsafe.org/lsd-shrooms-dosage-converter/

I believe the strongest LSD I ever encountered was sitting around 175-200 micrograms per tab, while the weakest was for sure below 100 micrograms, likely nearing more towards ~75.
That's pretty accurate in my experience. Every time I find amazing tabs, they feel to be around 200ug in strength.

These days, tabs I buy off the street or DNM, that are advertised as 100-110ug, feel more like 50-60ug.

Tabs in the 90s or earlier were typically dosed quite high, 100-200ug or even higher.

Also, in my opinion it's a myth that there are any special types of tabs out there. Different brands, needlepoint, etc, all that is bullshit.

There are certainly impurities which can add side effects to trips, but there's no real trick, different types or magical tabs out there. Boils down to dose, impurities and nothing more.

Also, in my opinion it's a myth that there are any special types of tabs out there. Different brands, needlepoint, etc, all that is bullshit.
Every chemist to ever live would agree with you, well, the sane ones that is. Haha.

There are certainly impurities which can add side effects to trips, but there's no real trick, different types or magical tabs out there. Boils down to dose, impurities and nothing more.

I'd agree with that for most tabs but I would humbly suggest DS crystal IS both different AND magical...I believed there was nothing different about LSD for 18 years...THEN i tried DS crystal and I saw the light.

Must admit the DS crystal I got which seem to be accurately dosed at 105ug felt the same strength-wise as the "200ug" tabs I'd been buying for the previous 18 years. (Same strength but completely different effects)

That's pretty accurate in my experience. Every time I find amazing tabs, they feel to be around 200ug in strength.

These days, tabs I buy off the street or DNM, that are advertised as 100-110ug, feel more like 50-60ug.

Tabs in the 90s or earlier were typically dosed quite high, 100-200ug or even higher.

The different purities are named though, with amber being the most uclean, silver a bit purer.
then white fluff and Needlepoint being the 2 cleanest types.
Ther is def a difference since real Needlepoint is supposed to +99,7% lsd.
But unless you buy crystal and make the solution yourself its impossible to know what you are getting.

The different purities are named though, with amber being the most uclean, silver a bit purer.
then white fluff and Needlepoint being the 2 cleanest types.
Ther is def a difference since real Needlepoint is supposed to +99,7% lsd.
But unless you buy crystal and make the solution yourself its impossible to know what you are getting.
This is all hearsay, though. Mythical stories passed down from high level chemists.

My point is, dealers can name their LSD whatever they want and there is no way to verify it. Even if you had true needlepoint, by the time you lay it on tabs, sell it to consumer, send it to a lab and test it, it will obviously have degraded below "99.7%".

But again, dealers can claim to have any sort of acid and nobody can prove them wrong with evidence.

That's the problem.

lol you didnt even read the full thing in their 35 ug is the average.
I'm just glancing through the paper and also states dosages vary wildly by location. Everyone is going to have their own anecdotal opinion based on what they've heard.

Last edited: