• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Blue Buddha's or Red Buddha's?

goodbeans

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I have a question for you. I feel VERY lucky to have the opportunity to pick up some of both of these. I hear great things about both of them, but I would like to know which one is BETTER.
Can someone help me out???

Generally the imprint is the defining factor in a tabs contents and they are pressed with different color dyes for marketability.

I remember taking both of these a few years ago and thinking they were amazing... I'm not sure if it's a new batch going around or I was less informed then, but in this DEA Micrograms the buddha's were tested as BZP and Caffeine.

link - http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0509/mg0509.html

Last edited:
The buddha in the that link is a fake. It looks nothing like the buddha's I can get, the real mdma buddha's have no bellybutton or nipples.

See.... This looks EXACTLY like the blue and red one's I am looking at...
redbuddha-1.jpg

This pic isn't mine, I got it from a pillreports page from lexsexlex57.

good to hear.

Like I said, the buddhas of both blue and red were great rolls two or three years ago.... and I'm sure those same tabs are going around... just wanted to make sure you weren't getting those pipes.

Well thank you very much for the concern buddy!:)
I think I'm just pick up like 2 blues and 2 reds lol

Oh man...the buddhas.
Haha dude. So my first time rolling, I took a red buddha. Oh geez they were wayyy too strong for me (half, then half an hour later, but I was also dancing my ass off so that's probably also partially why I was freaking out) but after I calmed the fuck down. WOW. I am never going to feel that incredible again (rolled a few times afterwards with "fairly clean" blue mickeys and they were nowhere close). They are sooooooo amazing. I swear I was close to orgasm when people massaged my back. Yeah they were that incredible. Every part of my body felt so heightened (sensory wise). Oh boy and I rolled for maybe like freaking 6-7 hours LOL. Enjoy dude...you're lucky you've come across them.

The red buddha's are better then the blue IMHO. I'm talking about the one's which were pinkish/red with very little spots on them. They were well pressed but crumbled vary easily. Those pills were Fucking Fire. Cleanest beans I have ever had. Truely wish I could get a hold of more. I hope you received the same ones cuz your in for a treat. Happy Rolling!

Haha yeah, I REALLY hope they are the ones you are talking about to =) I have to drive a long distance to pick them up tho =(