• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Bloody Toilets and Golden Moments (DXM + Weed)

EdgyTeenDXMabuser

Greenlighter
Hello all, first time poster here, long time lurker. I wanted to share an adventure through time and space that I would consider SWIM's most glorious (yet most horrifying) trip to date. I will start of with a little bit background on SWIM to give a sort of history on SWIMs drug usage and tolerance.

NOTE: tl;dr is located at the bottom of the post. Working on my story telling, so I made this a little lengthy on purpose.

SWIM is a 19 y/o who has been abusing drugs off and on since he was 16. SWIM suffers from depression and bi-polar II disorder and is not very mentally stable. He has been in and out of the loony bin and on and off different anti-depressants and mood stabilizers for some time. SWIM experiences massive highs and drowning lows, both of which incite his drug usage. SWIM has experimented with a number of drugs since his start in 2011, but has a definite favorite out of what he has tried: DXM. He was introduced to the OTC cough medication in early of 2013 and has been hooked ever since. He loves the feeling of not being himself and the body high he gets from the drug is what he calls astonishing. SWIM enjoys consuming large amounts of DXM and listening to music while putting his head down and letting his mind drift. SWIM has gotten his fix from multiple OTCs, starting from CCC (which he soon stopped using after finding out the dangers of the deadly combination of DXM with antihistimines) to Delsym Syrup and Robitussin cough gels. He has taken amounts from 300mg all the way to 1,200mg plus, experiencing every plateau in numerous ways and methods of consumption (usually in cough syrup form, the most gels he has ever ingested in one sitting was 60). He had never combined marijuana with DXM until a few days ago, and that is the story I am about to share with you. He had been smoking medical grade weed at amounts between .5-1.0g a night for a week straight leading up to this night. It was a trip of a lifetime.

SWIM had just dropped his girlfriend off and was heading to the local walmart to pick up some tussin gels. He was so excited to start his trip, it had been a couple of months since he had used DXM and he had never combined it with weed before. The stories he had read earlier that day on Bluelight got him very pumped about the 1-2 combo everyone was describing as pure bliss. He had a fat, 2g blunt waiting at his house to be smoked in conjuction with the DXM he was about to score. Having little to no money in the bank (after all, he had spent about $250 total on weed that week, including paraphanalia) he decided to do what SWIM did best when relapsing: Shoplifting. He snuck a couple bottles of tussin gels into his pockets and headed to the nearest vacant aisle to let loose. He quickly emptied the two bottles into his cargo pants lower pockets and calmly walked back out the entrance of the store. SWIM has a hard time waiting for things, and decided to gulp down the gelcaps right then and there, as he usually did when getting high from the OTC cough medicine. In 4 quick gulps of water, he downed around 40 pills, each filled with 15mg of DXM (600mg total, generally enough for a second-third level plateua trip). He headed home and sat at his computer for the pills to kick in. After about 40 minutes of video gaming and music listenin', SWIM had noticed just how upset his stomach had gotten from the pills. SWIM had only puked from popping gelcaps one other time, and it wasn't that bad. It felt a little different this time, his stomach felt a lot worse than it did before. At this point he was starting to feel the pills working, an ever so slight body high was coming over him. Roughly 5-10 minutes later, SWIM decided it was time to head to the bathroom and suffer through his upset stomach so he can go smoke his blunt and enjoy his trip. Unfortunately for SWIM though, things were about to take a turn for the worst. He made it to the bathroom, his head dangling above the toilet, clenching at both his stomach and his chest as he felt the puke rising.

The blood came out in thick waves. One after another as SWIM became too high to realize what was happening. At this point, he suddenly forgot who he was, where he was or what he had ingested to make him puke. After the third wave of blood spewed from his mouth, SWIM snapped back to reality and felt that this was it. It was over. He had relapsed one too many times, took one too many bottle of pills, and that his internal organs had began to rupture. His chest was tight and was aching with pain, his stomach moreso. The fourth wave of blood projected itself forcefully out of SWIMS mouth and as it came out. SWIM was in so much pain and agony and just wanted everything to end. The pills had taken full effect by now and SWIM was not enjoying his trip. This was the only time he had not enjoyed part of a trip, and the only time SWIM actually thought he had come face to face with death. Luckily for him though, SWIM was meant to live another day and victourisly rose above the toilet, puke still dripping from the corners of his lips. He was so proud of himself. He had cheated death once again, he thought, and went to the sink to wash his mouth out. After cleaning himself of the puke, SWIM took a good look in the mirror. He couldnt tell exactly what it was he was staring at, and after a couple seconds of pondering he exited the bathroom to get ready for his adventure.

SWIM threw on his jacket and slid his blunt in his hoodie pocket (because thats such a secure location) and tucked his cigrettes away into his jacket pocket. He grabbed his headphones and then somehow managed to bid his parents goodbye without making it completely obvious he was blasted. He stepped into his car, sat down, started it up and cranked the music. SWIM had constructed a music playlist to last through the night to cater especially to his trip (this was about an hour and a half into the trip). He drove for a now unknown amount of time, and not much was remembered from that part of his trip. He thinks that he hit a mailbox, but the memory are not too great on DXM, so he cannot tell for sure (his car is also super shitty and already dented to hell, so he could not decide after wards either). He ended up parking by a closed down dairy queen in downtown, and got out of his car to search for the perfect spot to light up. He was feeling the full effects of DXM at this point, and it was starting to get uncomfortable. The music blasting into his ears was very enjoyable and almost magical (he had forgotten that he had earbuds in and thought this was some sort of theme music playing to the events of his life), but he was not used to being so active while tripping on DXM. He just wanted to sit down and enjoy his blunt. After aimlessly wondering around for a spot to light up (he had completely forgotten where he had planned to smoke an hour or so earlier), he found an oddly placed shiiping container placed by a tree in a small subdivision (SWIM does not know if it was actually there or not now that he recalls the memory, he has yet to drive back to the spot to find out). In a moment of pure excitement, he pulled out his lighter and drew from the blunt that was to send him to outer space.

After a few draws. he could already tell that this trip was gonna be different from all the others. At this point SWIM was becoming extremely paranoid, and a little scared of his dark surroundings. Visuals were present, such as peripherals seeming to spin or transform into different shapes (hard to explain this, as SWIM has never visually hallucinated before this trip) and the body high was making him feel very tall and very loose. Both drugs gave SWIM a very sluggish and slow-motion type of feeling, but one that also gave him the energy to move around as he pleased. He was about halfway through his blunt when he took his earbuds out, afraid someone may be sneaking up behind him to slit his throat, which was apparently a very real possibilty to SWIM at that time. He started to hear different things that made him even antsier. Screams in the distance were getting louder and more present. The wind seemed to be howling at SWIM, trying to knock him over and keep him down. A couple of seconds after hearing these horrifying noises, he heard (and saw, almost in a golden light) footsteps all around him. At this point SWIM was paralyzed with fear. He looked around and kept trying to get the noises and visuals out of his head. Eventually, he put his earbuds back in and everything bad went away. SWIM was so delighted and felt so empowered that he walked out into the streetlights to show off his blunt smoking skills to the whole neighborhood. "Nobody can keep me down!" he thought, as he walked along the sidewalk, smoking and listening to his music. He walked with a certain kind of groove, and felt completely at peace with the world around him and more importantly, with himself, so much so he decided he didnt need the rest of his blunt and tossed it aside (it was getting pretty close to the roach anyway, SWIM doubts much was lost by tossing it aside reflecting on the situation). The next 30 minutes - 1 hour SWIM walked though downtown and multiple subdivisions. He was completely oblivious to all around him and thought he was literally on top of the world. He felt 50 ft-high and 50 times out of this world. It was truly indescribable how SWIM felt. He eventually headed back to his car and headed home, and after a nights good trip, he meditated in bed and fell asleep.

He awoke the next morning, still buzzed, and did not show up for work. Still laying in bed, his girlfriend had called and asked why he hadnt texted her and why SWIM was not working. He explained he quit and was no longer working there. After his girlfriend hung up angrily, SWIM realized he was no longer high. He felt 50 ft smaller and 50 times more depressed than he was the day before. He was now going to have to admit his family, friends and loved one that he had relapsed the week before, blew all of his money and was yet again jobless. SWIM laid there and wept. He felt that he had hit the bottom of the bottom, and wanted nothing more than to return to the wonderland that was the night before.

tl;dr - SWIM got fucking blasted and had the trip of his life (which he realizes probably pales in comparison to many others on this forum), and then got really depressed again the next morning.

The last part of this story was not meant to preach against using, or to show what can result from it (SWIM is still coming down from the DXM he took, drifting in and out of reality every few hours), just recalling the events from the trip.

I hope you enjoyed reading SWIMs trip report. Please feel free to ask any questions or leave comments on different parts. I know I didnt explains some parts too well, I am still working on my story telling.

Thanks for the great community here at Bluelught aswell :) Hope this report helps others who are planning on doing this combo or whatever there intentions may be. Looking forward to hearing from you fine folks :D

change SWIM to first person if you want ppl to read, we dont use SWIM at BL its pointless

change SWIM to first person if you want ppl to read, we dont use SWIM at BL its pointless

I enjoy using the substitution. I know it's completely useless in not incriminating yourself (implying anyone is going to pin you for a crime by reading a story you post online), but I just enjoy using the reference. If people don't want to read I can't stop them.

40333-swimming_pool_closed.jpg