• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Blind/paralyzed from synthetic cannabinoids

It was probably a JWH and she was probably smoking it out of a triple peculator either that or whoever made it, didn't use the right ratio. What do you guys think?

I didn't read the whole article but I'm not sure at all in general I know one kid that was wickedly addicted to this and the withdraw were apparently terrible and currently another girl I know who was one of those people that think they're straight up addicted to weed and she now prefers not to smoke weed just so she doesn't have anything in her system even though she's no longer on probation and she's ridiculous with that shit and she acts like my once every few weeks opiate use is so terrible and that she's better than me even though she's addicted to something that she has no idea what's in it she actually believes the bullshit they write on the ingredients part of the package. But in my opinion there still isn't enough long term research and wide spread enough use to know for sure how people are going to react to it and possible toxic effects in people they just need to legalize real weed so this kind of shit doesn't happen honestly I think the more problems and stuff like this that arise from synthetic cannabis the more of an edge legalizing real weed has especially when people seem to actually be noticing about how fucking terrible alcohol is. I've never blacked out and went all GG Allin and smashed craft brew bottles over my head and then cut myself with the bottle from smoking weed but drinking has done it.

Whoever thinks withdrawl from cannabinoids or weed itself is terrible I will allow myself to laugh at. Sorry but these people can never have experienced terrible if they use that word to describe it with. Reality check. Too tired to read the article, some people always get complications, I've smoked ~50g of different JWHs and it never affected me physically/mentally more than when I was doing the drug. Withdrawal was some nausea and restlessness a day or two after smoking grams of pure powder. Now weed doesn't work at all for me longer, which makes me regret doing it, other than that, there have been no complications. Will read this later when I got the willpower to take it on. But I bet she suffered from some ailment before smoking.

Her fault for smoking potpourri that says "Not for human comsumption". Why is the case against the product and not the stupidity? This is an educational problem, not a market problem. Maybe all chemicals should be illegal because anyone can go to the store at any time and drink bleach and die.

How are children ending up in the hospital, i mean what responsible store owner is selling this to kids?

I think this thread would be better suited in the cannabinoids forum, I'm sure a mod would move it for you. many od'ers have experience with synthetic noids, in fact possibly even more than the cannabis forum, but still I think you would get better responses there.

my take on it id that nothing that happens as a result of taking research chemicals would surprise me. I've seen people green out and even had a mini seizure myself from all natural cannabis when I was younger, so the potential side effects from full agonists are endless.

ninja edit: I think responsible store owners aren't selling this shit period. but herbal incense is more accessable to people under 18 than alcohol is to people under 21. there are specific laws to punish people who provide alcohol to minors, there are no specific laws that say herbal incense can only be sold to people over 18.

ninja edit 2: and to anyone wondering why she's using drugs in the first place, take a look at the people who raised her

At first, her stepfather, Tommy Bryant, said he was "fixing to whip somebody's ass,"

Last edited:
Whoever thinks withdrawl from cannabinoids or weed itself is terrible I will allow myself to laugh at. Sorry but these people can never have experienced terrible if they use that word to describe it with. Reality check. Too tired to read the article, some people always get complications, I've smoked ~50g of different JWHs and it never affected me physically/mentally more than when I was doing the drug. Withdrawal was some nausea and restlessness a day or two after smoking grams of pure powder. Now weed doesn't work at all for me longer, which makes me regret doing it, other than that, there have been no complications. Will read this later when I got the willpower to take it on. But I bet she suffered from some ailment before smoking.

Just because withdrawal were minimal or nonexistent for you, doesn't mean they are for everybody. Grow up

I think this thread would be better suited in the cannabinoids forum, I'm sure a mod would move it for you. many od'ers have experience with synthetic noids, in fact possibly even more than the cannabis forum, but still I think you would get better responses there.

my take on it id that nothing that happens as a result of taking research chemicals would surprise me. I've seen people green out and even had a mini seizure myself from all natural cannabis when I was younger, so the potential side effects from full agonists are endless.

ninja edit: I think responsible store owners aren't selling this shit period. but herbal incense is more accessable to people under 18 than alcohol is to people under 21. there are specific laws to punish people who provide alcohol to minors, there are no specific laws that say herbal incense can only be sold to people over 18.

ninja edit 2: and to anyone wondering why she's using drugs in the first place, take a look at the people who raised her

I'd want to smoke cannabinoids too if I was around someone who's first course of action to discuss violent confrontation. What does he believe will come of these actions? Jail time for him certainly and him being in jail isn't going to unparalyze his daughter.

"Emily, a straight-A and B sophomore, developed persistent migraines about two weeks before she wound up in the ICU early on December 8, said Bryant. One bad migraine even sent her to the ER, and doctors scheduled an MRI.
But anxiety and claustrophobia prevented Emily from getting the test."

"We correlated the time she got migraines with the time she started smoking this stuff," he said. "In their professional opinion, they think it's related. But medically speaking, they don't have a picture of her brain from before and after, so they can't say."

Yet another inclocusive report that may or may not have been related to drugs. It's sad though, if weed was legal, I bet people wouldn't bother with these chemicals. Sad to hear as always when people get hurt, but this could all have been avoided by that MRI. If I had a migraine (I have migraines and it's horrible) that lasted 2 weeks, I would be seriously concerned and all the anxiety in the world about different medical procedures would not stop me from undergoing them.