BLers who live along I-80

Wow. This is going to be the biggest BL bust of all time!

*ahem*

Uh, I mean... I'm nowhere near 80, but you should visit me reguardless, dude. :D

Looking like a small Chicago thing is in place!

I will start putting together the trip plans this week. Seems I can be in Chicago Saturday night. I also have the luxury of the time zones changing backwards as I drive - saving me some time, lol.

I really want to meet Finder and Dirty Sanchez - and there are other people around Chitown too.

I'll send out some PM's

Come look for me...I am on Big Mac Centre.

genmap.cgi.gif

im 10 minutes from 80 --- and that last hour in between cleveland and toledo of 80 is pure HELL. you should at least swing through for a bowl or a beer. i can't believe you're taking this drive again. good luck :)

badboybrian said:
shouldnt this go in North American Social?

You, sir, are correct. Unless I'm confusing this with the I-80 that goes across Europe and Asia as well.

feel free to stop by my place if you need to use the shitter on the way ;)

wtf!? where were all you chicago bastards when i was in chicago a couple months ago!? :X

amorroark will be too busy prancing around in a pastel dress with the easter bunny :)

I live near I-80 in Ohio. Should i just go wait for you on the road, or how should we do this?

chrissie said:
amorroark will be too busy prancing around in a pastel dress with the easter bunny :)

Haha you have a visually pleasing way with words. :)

Actually, I'll be home in Kansas City, so J22 if you're going through there I'd love some company. :(

j22 said:
I'll be permanently relocating from Masschusetts to Colorado.

Of course I need my car so I'll be driving.

I'll be taking I-80 across country. Last time I visited Faithfully Dangerous and E Girl.

I wasn't sure if I'm really close to I-80 or not... but, after reading this I guess I am, because I know I live in the same city as E-girl. You are welcome to visit me :D

fengtau said:
Come look for me...I am on Big Mac Centre.

genmap.cgi.gif

IF you take a sharp right just after the stoplight from the first road leading to the left of the BIG MAC CENTRE WASHROOM....you'll head straight onto where i live near the Race Track.

Makati.jpg