• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Black sticky residue and paperclips everywhere

Chelllebellle19

Greenlighter
I keep finding black sticky residue and long sharp objects everywhere my boyfriend goes. The objects are unfolded paper clips, screws drivers and unfolded coat hangers. The end of these usually have the same sticky residue on them! I'm also finding chopped up bundles of speaker wire and copper wire that are burned on one end. Im assuming it's all from smoking crack but I'm not sure... my boyfriend also started mentioning "buzz in a bottle".. could this be the sticky stuff I'm finding?

It could be weed resin from a pipe .
If it smells like vinegar-like odor it's black tar heroin. But I doubt it heroin . It's mostly weed resin from a pipe or hash oil. You shouldn't stress . If I was you're boyfriend you would be finding crystal shards all over my desk and you would probably just think it was salt LOL.

it's likely either hashish/cannabis extract or heroin, you can tell the two apart by smell

Why don't you ask him instead of sneaking around? When people realize that someone is trying to figure out what they are doing behind their back, they tend to get really mad.

Now the damage is done, because her original suspicious has its grounds on an "illegal search"

Why don't you ask him instead of sneaking around? When people realize that someone is trying to figure out what they are doing behind their back, they tend to get really mad.
I've asked him plenty of times. He just tells me I'm crazy or accuses me of smoking crack, which I don't. He has a tendency of telling on himself though. So when he accused me of smoking crack, that's when I figured he was probably smoking it. Im by no means naive about drugs, either. I've done meth for the past 2 years, after he introduced me to it. He also used to be addicted to opanas and heroin. But the black sticky stuff and all the long pointed objects are confusing the shit out of me.. I'll try to add some pics

This sounds very likely to be black tar heroin.

-GC

I've done meth for the past 2 years, after he introduced me to it.

It sounds like you are holding him responsible for your use of meth. The responsibility belongs to the person who uses the drug other than some extraordinary situations.
I suspect that you'll be annoyed with me but If I was him and knew that you're being sneaky plus you put the responsibility of your drug use on me, I would be feeling extremely let down.

that just sounds like messy weed pipe cleaning tools being left around from my experience. could be anything tho.

it would be one thing if someone was tearing the house apart looking for evidence of drug use, if you are too fucked up to hide your paraphernalia and leave shit all over the place you kind of lose the right to complain about people finding it lol