• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Black heroin in Australia?

But when u take hydromorphone don't u shoot ot Sust? or can u get a comparable high to good H by fuckin eating it? that sounds pretty strong/potent to me, but after that fent patch I can see how medical/pharm opiate can compare to quality gear..

Homebake should be like an off pinkish kinda color... the darker the color indicate burning when they cooked it for the reaction. My mate uses homebake daily that he makes himself and that is how he gets his fix and feeds his habit. I occasionally get it and plug it as it is not the kind of liquid I want to stick into my veins direct..especially without running it through a wheel filter.

That sounds pretty dirty to me man... doubt it was tar. Cartels are big into the coke scene here now but not so much the H.. although it tends to be a package deal with those guys. They are not known for quality though.

Does your mate start with codeine or morphine?
As for the opium, I have never come across that on the street if that's what you meant. I find it difficult to get pharm grade stuff too. I have been the lucky fuck only once in my life, where I got a 10mg vial of morphine and guess what happened? It got fucking crushed because an asshole on my bus sat on my bag. I was as so pissed.

This thread originally posted by Poledriver in DitM seems to confirm that black tar heroin is present in Australia. Quite interesting that it is sourced from Afghanistan as I thought black tar was pretty much exclusively a Mexican product. I really hope this is a one off, the drug situation in this country is pretty dire but atleast we get decent #4 heroin, it would really be a shame if this crud were to ever gain a decent market share.

If you look in the Drugs In The Media forum there is an article in there about a big bust of tar heroin in Australia there.
I think it was connected to some Iranian guy.

But when u take hydromorphone don't u shoot ot Sust? or can u get a comparable high to good H by fuckin eating it? that sounds pretty strong/potent to me, but after that fent patch I can see how medical/pharm opiate can compare to quality gear..

Yeah orally is awesoem too but you need a lot more because of the BA, for a non tolerant user 4mg of HM would be sufficient and orally you would need about 32mg. They make the 64mg pills, jurnista's. They are so fuking potent. Half of one gave me 2 huge black eyes the next day, the nod is so intense ive never experienced anything like. Does not give u any nausea at all. Its 7-8 times more powerful than morphine but the effects are completely different, sort of energetic like oxys and the fuzziness x 10 atleast. Its just crazy stuff, by far the best opiate ive tried. If you are worried about addiction this is the shit u need to stay away from. Its just too good.

This thread originally posted by Poledriver in DitM seems to confirm that black tar heroin is present in Australia. Quite interesting that it is sourced from Afghanistan as I thought black tar was pretty much exclusively a Mexican product. I really hope this is a one off, the drug situation in this country is pretty dire but atleast we get decent #4 heroin, it would really be a shame if this crud were to ever gain a decent market share.

I'm not sure, if it worked out the same $/high ratio I'd buy tar over the powder, I'd rather smoke H than inject it.

^ The thing is though that BTH isn't even really heroin, and aside from that I understand that the ratios of different chemicals (the main 3 being morphine, 6 Monoacetylmorphine and diacetylmorphine I believe) in BTH can vary quite a bit between batches. My main worry would be that this stuff comes in as a cheaper alternative to #4 and people start injecting it.

You can smoke #4 heroin btw, probably nowhere near as well as BTH but it does work.

morphine, 6whatevermorphine, diacetylmorphine, it all gets you high :D

I can't bring myself to smoke #4, it just feels wasteful :(

^ The issue with varying ratios though is lack of consistency, shit is already fucked enough with hugely varying purities, when you consider BTH is a variable mix of 3 different drugs this makes it even less consistent.

I don't really see how smoking #4 is much more wasteful than smoking BTH tbh. They both do work but both would give a greater effect when injected. Granted BTH probably smokes up a little bit better than #4 but its shitty for snorting and imho snorting>smoking heroin anyway. I guess to each their own.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't turn down BTH, infact I would love to try it once or twice just to see what the differences are, but overall I see it as a nasty and unrefined product and feel it would be a negative thing for it to become prevalent (or honestly even semi common) on the Australian drug market.

Well I can't speak from personal experience, but it's generally accepted that like opium and #3 heroin, tar smokes better than #4 does. There's a reason smoking H is pretty big on the west coast of the US (tar) and in Europe/Middle East (#3) but not here in Australia.

Given how popular smoking meth is, I'd imagine that if smoking #4 wasn't notably inferior it would have taken off here already.

Forgive me if someone else has already said what Im about to say since Im in a rush and can only glance at other posts...Almost certainly it was Homebake. In the 1970s and 1980s people would sometimes manufacture their own heroin using codeine as the primary precursor. Codeine was coverted to morphine by O-demethylation with pyridine. When they had their morphine they would acetylyse it to convert it to heroin BUT did it in an inefficient way. To properly acetylyse you need three things:

1) A GAA (Glacial Acetic Acid)

2) Heat of a proper temp. and duration vis a vis the particular GAA used

3) A Reflux Apparattus

People making Homebaked didnt use a Reflux Apparattus, nor did they compensate for differences between GAA in terms of duration and temp. This led them to produce a highly impure black tar (or pink when they used dicodin). Black Tar, like Homebaked, is an impure heroin acetate that has never been converted to freebase, prepared the very same way, except on a larger scale.

DrugMentor: Black Tar is heroin acetate, and it is its acetate character that renders it much more efficient fot smoking than Heroin #4, a hydrochloride. #4 can be smoked efficiently by lowering its MP (Melting Point) to align it with its VP (Vapourisation Point).

Personally I dont think I could bring myself to use black-tar/black-powder/homebake heroin, I IV though ive never snorted or smoked heroin ever and I never will. Ive heard that homebake is usually sold in a syringe where im from and imo thats ridiculous to even consider shooting that.

I dont know what the negative effects of the impurities are but if theyre not so bad I can see smoking or even plugging this stuff to be a great way of using this black stuff but injecting it sounds crazy to me. I am obsessively clean though, ive only had 1 dirty shot in 6 years of injecting though so I see the benefit in being clean, I also dont have HepC or HIV though I dont hold anything against people who do, I have been irresponsible at times too so I understand but I can see becoming HepC positive a very real possibility if you decide to shoot this stuff. Sorry im preaching arent I, im sorry I just worry so much about people in general I need to chill, im nice and high off some good bud and some nice white, fluffy H :)

does anyone know if black tar opium exist in the land of Oz? I'm in victoria and really really want to get some..

does anyone know if black tar opium exist in the land of Oz? I'm in victoria and really really want to get some..

No we don't have black tar opium in Australia. The vast majority of our heroin is #4.

Black tar, or base heroin #3 is, in qualitative terms, far worse then #4. Really. The only #3 that comes into Australia is the stuff that is imported via the postal system from online vendors. Its really not worth the risk or the money in my view. When cooking up you have to use acetic acid to break it down, which is hard on the veins and such after regular use. The heroin itself has a fuck load of contaminants and having to cook it over a spoon only results in the contaminants and cuts being dissolved.

#4 heroin is where its at