BL Trading Cards (Samples inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehe I would like to collect Papa's card! These bring teh lulz ^_^ I want one!! Prease?

Bustytradingcardcopy.jpg

Last edited:
I would like one but I think theres only 2 pictures of me on Bluelight... one is like 6 years old and the other is 2 years old... not a picture whore

I had 5 Busty Trading Cards and I couldn't even trade GenericMind all of them for 1 measly Alasdairm Trading Card. Even in trading card form Busty is good for fucking nothing.

He's good for fucking CHiLD-OF-THE-BEAT. That's 110% win right there. Not to mention he has 3 Trent Reznor look-alike trophies under his belt. How many do you have?

He's good for fucking CHiLD-OF-THE-BEAT. That's 110% win right there. Not to mention he has 3 Trent Reznor look-alike trophies under his belt. How many do you have?

Trent Reznor is a fucking faggot; He was forced to cancel his life on MySpace and Twitter, because a bunch of trolls trolled him about his fiancee Bai Ling Mariqueen Maandig. Instead of tracking the 13 year old kids down that trolled his woman he canceled his accounts like a pussy. Imagine if they sexually harassed his fiancee, maybe he would of used harsh language instead.

Trent Reznor is a fucking faggot; He was forced to cancel his life on MySpace and Twitter, because a bunch of trolls trolled him about his fiancee Bai Ling Mariqueen Maandig. Instead of tracking the 13 year old kids down that trolled his woman he canceled his accounts like a pussy. Imagine if they sexually harassed his fiancee, maybe he would of used harsh language instead.

Why are you doing this to me?
Am I not living up to what I'm supposed to be?
Why am I seething with this animosity?
I think you owe me a great big apology

Let me collect 'em all and send to da FBN {Federeral Bereuax of Nonsense}

Status
Not open for further replies.