BL Trading Cards (Samples inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, seriously, this is the coolest fucking idea ever.

I'd say do one of me, buuuut it probably wouldn't happen until my power level is atleast 5000. :(

Maybe I'll make a few for other people. God knows I lurk enough to pull it off. :\

EDIT: Seriously though. Fucking props to you Lacey. This is so fucking awesome. I used to be into Magic the Gathering, so this is up my alley.

ClubbinGuido said:
Only my other personality can trump myself. I'm my own worst enemy.

I have to say I agree with you there ;) There should be a dark side CG card.

ClubbinGuido said:
How cool would it be to actually have some company print these cards and then be able to buy them and raise money for the site. I would fucking collect them all!
Then we could finally cut up our drugs with something besides a major credit card.

laceycard.jpg

btw lacey, you should post a template without the text at the bottom. It's hard to move the categories without fuckin up the background, and I'm sure you have it saved as a .psd so you could just make the text invisible and save it as a .jpg and upload it, that way we could write in the text ourselves however we wanted it, with more/less room for each category.

Sweet thread, though! :)

Not to jump on the teat of the 'this thread is awesome Lacey' bandwagon...

BUT:

This thread is fucking awesome lacey. I will need to make one of myself or someone else. when I am bored and not doing busy things IRL.

I want to make one, but I don't have PS on this comp and my real computer is currently with some shitdicked fuckhole bag tosser in Atlanta, since he decided to "borrow" it from me.

EDIT: I will continue to whine about this until American Airlines sends me a check.

Oh man this thread is win, I especially dug Ali's. SOmeone should make one for me.

how many of you guys actually get the OVER 9000!!!!1!1! thing?

*chan users much?

brb with some TCs later, PSCS3 is on =]

waylost said:
They were giving this one away @ the store.

3521439065a7438882824l.jpg

you fail waylost. DIAF.

i would like one, but theres lots of people in line and i need to put another picture on here.

cant read
too small
:(
great thread otherwise

(fluffy you look good on that, for some reason it seem like you are morphing into DFRS, and DRFS now have red hair ! tun tun tun what the fuck is happening)

Last edited:
lacey k said:
ill get u too....

Just post the pic u want to get used on your tradin card (that applies to everyone) so i aint gotta go thru n find a good one, or so i dont use a shitty one that u dont like
ok here u go

mehall.jpg

=D =D =D =D =D =D

be kind

OR

Photo_0020.jpg

I really like this thread I wish I had the fotoshop skill-z to make a few... yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.