• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

BL Donation Thread

thujone

Bluelight Crew
as you already know BL needs all the donations it can get right now. what you don't know is that there may be a sick new BL store being launched soon. it's not 100% yet, but if you donate now and can prove the donation was made you'll get first dibs on nasty swag and discounts at the launch. oh and the merch will definitely be way cooler than anything you'd find at cafexpress. i mean so damn good you'll be licking it to see if you can get high off it. %) DONATE

I gave, I hope others will too. If a cheap old bastard like me can get up off of a few lousy fucking dollars for something as dear to all of us as this site, well, you know. DONATE

Once I make a payment on my credit card, I'll be paypal(ing) over $10-$20. It's all I can afford, but... I love Bluelight, so it'll be worth it.

as you already know BL needs all the donations it can get right now. what you don't know is that there may be a sick new BL store being launched soon. it's not 100% yet, but if you donate now and can prove the donation was made you'll get first dibs on nasty swag and discounts at the launch. oh and the merch will definitely be way cooler than anything you'd find at cafexpress. i mean so damn good you'll be licking it to see if you can get high off it. %) DONATE

I was actually going to suggest this.. never got round to it though.. ;)

if you enter the donation page and scroll down you'll see other methods listed, thanks everyone for your ongoing support!

unsticky bump! the donations recently have been awesome, if you enjoy reading bluelight please keep in mind that any funds come in handy so keep the site in mind if you have an abundance of laundry money, coffee change, or any other form of expendable income :)

I wonder what the merchandise will actually be? Maybe bluelight rolling papers:D

nah no chance of paraphernalia. i looked into it and the shipping cost was way too much for most items but jamshyd is looking into the possibility of calendars :)

Next paycheck, boyeee!

I vote for really cool shirts, DEFFFFINITELY some uber sexy bluelight booty shorts for us girls ;) (bluelighter merch photoshoot, anyone? Wink!), maybe some radical hats for the dudes, and like definitely a sick calendar.

Next paycheck, boyeee!

I vote for really cool shirts, DEFFFFINITELY some uber sexy bluelight booty shorts for us girls ;) (bluelighter merch photoshoot, anyone? Wink!), maybe some radical hats for the dudes, and like definitely a sick calendar.