• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BK-2C-B - nothing

personally seen inconsistencies between people taking from the same bag, chasing the powder with water, snorting, and capping and bombing.
Only one reported any substantial effects, guess which.

I'm torn between calling out Nexus_Tripper as a troll, or just an idiot. I can't tell which.

But bk-2c-b turns purple & inactive if it gets wet & forms a neutral or basic solution, which it will do when in contact with a mucus membrane or if you dissolve it in water. It doesn't really smoke well either. It's the worst thing I've ever tried to snort, just causes intense pain & purple snot. It's also cheap. Find us a safer & more effective RoA for bk-2c-b than oral.

It seems to work best if taken orally, in a capsule, with some kind of acidic drink. There seems to be some variation between people, some people might need a higher dose or be total non-responders.

It's a waste of good drugs and, in the case of caustic substances, is bad for the intestines and stomach.

please clarify how exactly it's a waste? while it may not be quite as efficient on plugging or IVing (although this very much depends on the substance, any blanket statement is going to be somewhat inaccurate) there are plenty of drugs for which oral is a perfectly acceptable ROA, not everyone wants to or feels comfortable with plugging or injecting. to say it's a "waste of good drugs" is kinda silly, if i wanted to take some valium for instance then clearly just swallowing it would be the way to take it, there'd be no benefit to shoving it up my ass :D

Okay, wow, this is my first time in this thread. Let me clear some stuff up...

yeah, like nexus said a better roa would be advised. also, bk 2c-b like most rcs need to be kept either against the gums, under the tongue, or snorted. they become unreactive when swallowed, atleast thats what ive been told, thats probably why you dont feel anything.

i mean, my 2c-b is laid on blotter, but ive also had powder. everything ive heard is that it becomes unreactive if swallowed. ill have to do more research, as im basing this off experience and things ive learned through trial and error. but try snorting it, it may hurt like a bitch, but the onset is relativly fast. or, like nexus said, up your dose, but be careful, as you dont want to over shoot it.

This is untrue. The only substances that need to be kept on the gums or tongue when taken by mouth (that are going around now) are the NBOMes. 2C-B is perfectly fine to take orally. bk-2C-B is too (though you want to put it in a gel capsule so it hits your stomach acid first, this only applies to bk-2C-B - also just to make sure you realize, 2C-B and bk-2C-B are not the same thing). If what you have is on blotter and it needs to held in the mouth, then what you have is surely an NBOMe. Maybe you have 25b-NBOMe (which people would generally call 25b) and you got confused and thought it was 2C-B, or maybe your dealer isn't very knowledgeable and gave you false information. But just FYI, pretty much everything you've said in here is just plain incorrect, it would be good to educate yourself because a lot of people have no idea what they're talking about, like whoever it was that told you this stuff.

I'd read if you snort them or introduce them to liquid it just turns to purple mush

Yes, it's very caustic to the mucous membranes. I haven't snorted it but I tried plugging it and it hurt quite badly for an extended period of time, all up through my gut. I was also shitting out purple goop later. I can't imagine how destructive to your nose that snorting it would be. The first moisture it should come in contact with is your stomach acid, or it becomes inactive.

Why the hell would anyone even bother swallowing drugs? It's plain dumb.

What a strange statement.

I don't get how you can preach on about marijuana being a deadly, evil drug, and simultaneously tell people that they should only snort or shoot drugs, they should do so with bk-2C-B which is actually quite caustic and not well understood at all, and that it's a waste to eat drugs. Eating most drugs is the safest way to use them. It does require a little more material but how often are you dosing that this is such a concern for you?

Great info! Been told not to drink water for a couple hours first, won't eat either. Then to take capsule with orange juice. This all from the vendor, who as I said I've never had ANY problems with before.

I've just grabbed 1g of this to try over the weekend with an allergy test tomorrow. After doing a good bit of research sticking it in a cap and washing it down with orange juice or a soda seems to be the best way to take it. Has anyone tried this in a club setting? I've had 2cb combined with MDMA in a club a few times and it was fantastic.

Got two 100mg pellets. How would you go about taking one? How long to leave after eating/drinking anything, what to swallow with etc....

i just neck them like an e always work wonderfully one of the best rc ive ever had

Well I'm guessing if it's in pellets that the pellet structure will prevent it from coming in contact with water until it dissolves in the stomach. If you have pure bk-2C-B then put it in a capsule and swallow. Or, you could grind up the pellet and put it in a gel cap to be sure. But my guess is the pellets were designed to prevent that happening.

As others have said, βk-2C-B is best taken in a capsule. I have had consistent results with two different batches by ingesting the powder in a capsule with water or soda on an empty stomach. Threshold effects were observed with 40mg while a ++ was achieved with 60mg. Up to 150mg produced a borderline ++ / +++. Onset is one to two hours with somewhere in the neighborhood of eight to twelve hours before effects begin to gradually taper off. Relatively level-headed mind trip. Euphoria, stimulation, color enhancement, music appreciation, and patterning are mild. A nice, warm body buzz is probably the strongest effect. Overall a very comfortable, easy-going psychedelic. No real desire to push it higher than 150mg.

8-12 hours seems like a long time....is this comparable with anything else psychadelic wise? It sounds like a nice festival drug.....can I drink booze with it?

Pellets did nothing either haha, just enhanced colours. Think my anti depressants and anti anxiety meds are stopping them working.

Yeah bk-2C-B is pretty weak to begin with, so I'm sure benzos and antidepressants (especially those) would make it hard to get effects.