Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bit Sad! Do I not like that!

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
Rip Graham Taylor xxxx :(

As an honorary Wolves supporter I feel a bit upset by this. I was at the Molineux for his first game in charge and despite the disappointing season he had there they won the first game and he had an amazing reception - it was his return to football after getting the sack from England so I just felt really chuffed that everyone was so happy for him to be there.

Last edited:
Fuckin hell Stee, I just saw 'RIP Graham' and thought of a popular ex member. Quite relieved to discover it's just summat to do with that game run by paedos for future alcoholics and rapists... ;)

Yeah i had the same reaction to RIP Graham.

I dont know this cunt so carry on.

Yeah i had the same reaction to RIP Graham.

I dont know this cunt so carry on.

Apparently it's his fault England haven't won the world cup since 1966. Or summat. Nothing to do with the fact that all footballers are overpaid, spoilt nancy boys..

Edit: Many apologies and no disrespect meant to Graham Taylor. R.I.P.

Last edited:
For not making it clearer who I was referring to I didn't realise folk might think it was our Graeme xx

Shit opsec in this thread imo, I never knew that's what the G was for :p

Also, is it cool to call someone who's dead a cunt just because you didn't know them? I didn't know that cunt either.

How's tings anyway? I pop by occasionally but don't post much, I feel like you have to lurk a new account for at least 5 years before posting even sporadically. Gotta drag out doing nooblike stuff for as long as possible eh.

I think calling dead cunts you didn't know a cunt is quite respectful. Who doesn't like a nice cunt?

See what happens when you try and 'be the change' Stee?

FWIW. Not my favourite bloke but at least I understand the headline reference. He did brilliantly with small clubs so respect for that. Just a shame he fucked up so badly (and so publicly) with England.

Starting a football thread on here is like starting.....a drug thread. There has to become a time when we all start questioning whether it's the forum that's dying or if the people left here just aren't capable of interesting discussion anymore.