• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Biggest fentanyl lab bust

FREEBASE

Bluelighter
Check this out. This guy got busted with kilos of fentanyl that he made. He learned this skill from guess where?....the internet the claim. He got busted because someone knew that he was growing pot and tipped off the authorities. Why would anyone grow pot when he had such bigger and better things going on? What's even more fucked up is why this guy would let anyone know about any of his illegal activities.
His supply would have had a huge impact on the entire US if he had a chance to work it. Whatta shame.
http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n577/a04.html

Such intelligence, wasted..
The guy kicked out 87% pure fentanyl, and was sitting on probably $10,000,000 after cut - all he had to do was cut the liquid, tear down the lab, then find a multitude of buyers - he had already made the shit, which is supposed to be right up there with LSD in terms of difficulty, but he felt the need to keep company of petty thieves - I don't think his error was growing the weed, I mean shit, pot plants are not really going to add much time when you have a fentanyl lab running - but he was thinking like a small time weed slinger when he had graduated to the big leagues .. the cops had that one handed to them.. fuckers!
But go big and go once, then go home ..
The funny thing is, I have a good idea I know this guys e-mail address as well as where he got his start.. very tragic..
I am currious what route he took ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Its fucked up to see people like that get fucked over but lets face it if you have a fentanyl lab going FUCK weed. WTF could you possibly need to grow for? this is the time you sit back and say look at me im never working again. If you really wanted weed im sure with that much money you could have good shit easily.
I think the internet got thrown in because it sounds good, NOONE could just pick up a fentanyl recipe from the net and "cook" it would be so hard it would require shitloads of formal traning and a lot more than just the skills to add chem #1 to beaker 2 at the right time, fentanyl is pretty complicated from the chem standpoint. Shit the fucking process is patented and anyone could just look at the patent to see how to make it.
Anyhow i hate it when the cops get all giddy over theyre "chance bust" just this morning i saw on the news 2 charter busses got pulled over on the interstate around here and they had a few million in weed sitting inside, i hear the DEA was already on scene when they got pulled over and they apparently knew about it somehow, they just made it sound like they "just pulled over a tour bus and all these drugs were inside" fucking bastards.
The thing i hate the most is when they say "millions of dollars worth of drugs that will never see the street now" like its safer to fuck people over. GOD dammit
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)
[This message has been edited by TheTripDoctor (edited 13 April 2001).]

Detectives went to Big Bear City after a source had tipped them that someone was growing marijuana in the cabin. Police with a search warrant knocked on the door, and when no one answered, they broke in,
That is fucked up. How is that legal? They had nothing on this guy. They never even heard of him until this. Why were they able to break down this guys door because of a tip? What if the tip was wrong. Obviously the tipster didn't know everything that was going on. What if it was completely false? ISn;t there an ammendment thing about this shit? I dont know law at all but I thought I had a basic understanding of my rights including privacy and other things that may or may not exist. This is really fucked up.
It makes me wonder about all kindsa possibilities. I have an enemy or two. Can these people just call the cops and claim that I'm doing something I shouldn;t be? Would this be enough for then to come crashing thru my door? I hate this fuckin country.
This guys story is somewhat inspirational. Is fentanyl chemistry really that difficult? I'm thinking yes because it seems to be very rare as far as clandestine activities go. I've never researched any opiate synths. Are any kinda easy and worth the time? Is any route to fentanyl not very difficult?

A signed affidavit is enough to get a warrant - now lets not forget that the guys name WILL come out when the defense files their demand for discovery - so don't think you can just call the tip line and get yer friends door kicked in..
It will be interesting to see how this unfolds..
The article said the guy had a "few college chemistry cl***es" - so if you had the lab experience, then you could use a synth found online and make it... it's not like he found a "recipe" for the ****, he had more then likely invested a good amount of time researching this..
Like I said, I just have this idea that I know who he is..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

$$$$$$$$$$ maybe I need to go back ot college for a possible career change. I mean this guy could have made millions on what they think was his first attempt. Damn. Damn. Damn. LOL maybe if his lawyer can get him off somehow (like maybe he was trying to bust into the pharmaceutical companies monopoly and sell it legitimitly?!?!) he would take an apprentice?
LOL, drugs, what can you do.

The drug is incredibly potent. Where a methamphetamine user might get five or 10 hits from a gram of high-quality speed, 1 gram of pure fentanyl can be enough for 5,000 doses of the drug, experts say
huh? what's meth got to do with anything?

they're trying to show a comparison to just how much of the substance he had in terms of selling to buyers.

If your "high quality" meth only yeilds 5 to 10 "hits" per gram then you need to take a serious look at yer synth..
------------------

or your intake
smile.gif

if this is not ok to post, fell free to delete it PhreeX.
This took me 1minute and 20 seoncd to find.
http://rhodium.lycaeum.org/chemistry/fentanyl.txt
so if this kidhad a few chem. classes in college, and did some research, its easily possibly to have a fentanyl lab.
------------------
"Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected"
-Bruce Lee

Synthetic opiates synths look difficult... hive seems to focus on meth, mda, mdma and lsd... is there some opiate synth board i'm out there missing? how many people are into this shit? and opiate synths...i'm reminded of the mpdp or mptp...or some synthetic opiate that some geeks cooked up poorly (or successfully) and it started causing all these Parkinson -like symptoms (somehow linked to Parkinson xtc myth -right?)... oh i hate myself.
------------------
"There is time in a minute,
time for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse"
(from the Love song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S. Eliot)
IRC: NOpants
'DUDE! -you can't have any more <insert drug here>....you've had enough, your pants are on the floor. ' -he was right! Man i hate pants when i'm f'ed up!

http://www.poppies.org is a great board for opiate talk. The chem forums over there however aren't very helpful. The site is lacking in the chemistry department. It's worth checking out though. Lots of interesting conversations. I learned alot over there. Got turned on to poppy tea because of that place. Poppy tea in nice.

WOW,
If they think that is a BIG lab bust
I hope they never bust me.
Their ego's will go through the roof.
HEHE....
White Heroin is BLISS.

This will be the one thread I allow any talk about the hive .. yes, Strike started the hive based upon the books she wrote, but it drew in a number of advanced chemistry geeks - several of which are VERY knowledgable about about the "advanced synths" - they speak of LSD and fentanyl synths like they are making cookies .. anyway, I am not going to name any names, but one of the chemists posted some notes about a "hypothetical" synth that could permit a 'small-scale' production and yeild enough fentanyl that after a weeks work, and post-cut, one man could have one metric ton of heroin (well, fentanyl actually) .. there was a second poster who REALLY got into that discussion, and while 95% of the board had NO IDEA what they were talking about, the thread carried on and got semi-serious as for people talking about how one could put theory into practice ...
The chemistry is difficult to say the least, and there are several points where breathing the air can be fatal if you don't use extreme caution, but someone with the lab experience can do it ..
The person who I think this might be was a fellow who LATER posted to ANOTHER forum asking about where one could purchase Narcan.. I didn't put the two together until later, at what time I talked to the guy about some un-related stuff - the first name is correct, and we were supposed to meet at DefCon a couple years back ..
We talked about MPTP as I was simply interested in what happened - he had done his homework.. for those who missed the story, some guy in Texas was trying to cook up some custom Demerol analog and ended up making MPTP which caused a number of people on the west cost to suffer from Parkinsons disease (it's often confused with MDMA which does NOT cause Parkinsons)..
I e-mailed the guy to see if there is a chance it's not the same person...
He had the world in his hands, and lost it all do MARIJUANA! Kids, don't smoke pot and you could someday be swimming in a pool of synthetic smack (literally)..
------------------