• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

Do you guys have fit vending machines up in QLD? Thats where i get mine from and theres one in almost every suburb. Makes things alot easier. Its usually $4 for 5 rigs, 10ml of sterile water, 10 alc swabs and a little sharps box connected to the fit box. I know you dont IV that much anymore if at all but if you do then id suggest calling up a D&A hotline and find out if they have them in your area or somewhere near by.

yeah we have those vendors, though there isn't one in my town. normally i just go get a 10pack for free from the hospital at the ATODS centre, they allow you to get up to 100 at a time and have a wide variety of different types. otherwise if the ATODS place is shut i just head to a pharmacy and pick up a kit for $6 now, its gone up from $5. they started charging more money for less gear, instead of the usual 5 sharps there is only 3 now.

i don't inject a great deal these days but i generally have some lying around just in case, it's just a buzzkill when i don't;)

/end offtopic

Being around even one "square" or Jesus freak during a good high will do it every time. A room full of cool people having a good time, laughing, and then you look into the eyes of that lone disapprover and its all over. And then they ask a question like, "So why do you need to get high to have a good time?" or some shit like that. Gag.

me and my buddy smoking crack in his room, and his dad would always knock on he door and fucking bother us to do shit or something when were all rocked out..........nothings more irratating that being bothered on crack. Huge buzz kill!

when my friend(s) is/are having a bad trip...that brings me down so fucking fast.

I take Norco for pain but when I am alone and watching a hockey game or something else on TV I take enough to mellow out and get euphoric. Just wanting to relax. Last week I was feeling great with hockey and some ice water. Phone rings, girlfriend is pulling up to "talk about us". Damn, buzz kill.

When you're rolling hard at a rave and some crazy girl you don't even know starts a fight with you for no reason. And then after you think she's gone, she comes back. I'd definitely say that was no fun.

Once i'd gotten nice and high and my ex wanted a shag but i really was just wanting to chill with my headphones and favouriyite opie tunes so said i qwas knackered. She got upset and started greeting and shit about being unattractive and was i seeing someone else etc etc et-fucking-cetera!

Or when youre really stoned with a bunch of people and you think that some throwaway comment was about you and deeply personal, hate that.

I can't stand smoking crack with folks who crawl on the floor and peek out the windows.

In highschool.. i was in Drama.

Closing night we all dropped acid. My fav. drug at the time.. might still be but havent done it in so long.

Im tripping already and we get to the "after party" which is laser bowl. Afterwards I was going to spend the night @ a friends' house.

We get to the bowling alley and I drop 5 more hits.. and the dude looks at me and tell me, "dude you just took 5 more hits of fucking acid.. you cant stay at my house!"

So, after the party... tripping balls my parents had to come get me and I went home.. alone. Tripping balls.

if im rolling its ppl that bitch that they arnt having a good enuff time

i am yet to have anything kill a acid trip accept if u mean turn into a bad trip; in that case- knowing i gotta call in to work AGAIN, ppl i dont like talking to /about me, loud music pisses me off on acid, s1 who knows im tripping asking me to do somthing and wondering y im an ass to him!!!! sry that was a very spacific trip

weed-talking to my gf she puts me down without noticing it

Friends that used to be into drugs,but then got a boyfriend whos anti drugs so now they swear they are anti drugs - even though they had a cheeky toke off your spliff now and again.

Said friend also doesnt like being round people who are on drugs - err hypocrite fucking central!
I understand if you dont want to do drugs anymore but to say you hate them ''cause they can kill you'' (what cant) pisses me the fuck off.

In highschool.. i was in Drama.

Closing night we all dropped acid. My fav. drug at the time.. might still be but havent done it in so long.

Im tripping already and we get to the "after party" which is laser bowl. Afterwards I was going to spend the night @ a friends' house.

We get to the bowling alley and I drop 5 more hits.. and the dude looks at me and tell me, "dude you just took 5 more hits of fucking acid.. you cant stay at my house!"

So, after the party... tripping balls my parents had to come get me and I went home.. alone. Tripping balls.

no offense but it is kinda selfish...he was letting you stay over and then you take more so your gunna be staying up all night and did you even ask him if he wanted more?
prob not.

people who just cant get high enough on drugs.

one time me and my friend were at a rave.
and we both took a bunch of oxy [which he threw up, his body doesnt take drugs well anymore cause hes abused everything so much]
then once we start dance and stuff it starts wearing off so he flipps out and starts
running around look for weed and making me run around with him so i cant enjoy my time.
then once he gets weed hes fine for and hour but then it starts wearing off again.
so then hes looking around for a fucking pill to take for an hour.
and then he takes it and starts throwing it up and feeling like crap and asks to go home.
my night sucked.and he ruined it.

so basically selfish people...why can't people just accept that the drugs wearing off.
?