• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.2.0

just got a sample of this stuff sent to me but i am not sure its what iv4fae got last lot was brite white this is a of brown colour looks more like a apb than 4fa

to anyone who receives this brown sand like stuff please test it first almost killed myself with this stuff whatever it was last night made very ill just coming round now

So this may be a somewhat off topic post although it does relate to 4-FA. I had recently gotten into a habit of taking 4-FA daily after a lengthy year of on and off again use and I decided that it was causing more harm than good. It has been about 3-4 weeks since my last dose and I have been going through common amphetamine withdrawals, depressive thoughts, dysphoria, anxiety, just a general tension throughout my whole body, my muscles tightening and sometimes I feel like I am unable to breathe.

A few days ago I took a threshold/light dose of 4-ho-mipt hoping to just sort of space out and look at things from a new perspective. I have had some very nice experiences on low dose psychedelics and I have always come out of them feeling refreshed and ready to tackle life again. I do not know if it was a coincidence but I have been feeling a fair bit better ever since I took that dose of 4-ho-mipt. The tension and anxety is still there but is more subdued and I don't feel like ripping my hair out. Is there perhaps a reason why a psychedelic tryptamine might help ease an amphetamine withdrawal? Both act on the 5-HT2B receptor but I was wondering if anyone with more knowledge could offer an opinion. Maybe, hopefully, it's just me.

Took a light dose this evening, maybe 80-90mg. Within the hour I was feeling compassionate and got round to telling some people I loved them - it felt well overdue. Felt good to talk positively. Oddly I normally feel more at ease when being cynical. :( Anyway, like I said, I felt loved-up, I felt like I wanted to look after people, protect them, take peeps under my wing. I became aware that I was capable of doing such things - I had the confidence to make it happen. Sometimes I don't like to give my love because I don't want people to become dependent on me because I'm unreliable in my normal brain. It didn't bother me tonight. I didn't get any euphoria but I felt relaxed and that is a blessing because I have a constant anxiety disorder that gives me a tight chest. So, yes, it was nice to lose the tightness for a few hours. I enjoyed chatting, I'm normally unsociable and shy.

It's been 5 hours now, the effects wore off after about 3 and a half hours. I feel fine, still a little stimmy. No increase in libido whatsoever. Feelings of compassion totally subsided.

I'll try a larger dose next time, now I know I can fuction around family with no issues. I like it, it's going to be helpful. :)

Thanks

definately my favourite RC stim out there (mephdrone is good too when i thin about it but i've had way less experience than with 4FA). I find 150mg parachutes to be right for me (i'm quite a big bloke 110g), and at most i will do 4 throughout an afternoon, evening+night. It makes me very sociable, talative and up for a dance if out partying... BTW the doses i mentioned were more lie for when you're out raving, at a small get together with friends i'll probably parachute about 100mg at a time, its got a cocaine feel, but doesn't blow up your ego as much. I'm pissed they banned this one here... I got through quite a lot last month, and there was a lot of demand from friends, so i stopped getting more beore things got out f control....
velmwend, you taled about libido... on 4-FA if you can get it up, eepit up, and cum the orgasms are amazing, bbut it must be uite dose sensetive between being able to get proper hard or be a bit floppy lol... also watch out, because obviously you can "function" around family, but they may well notice a change in your behaviour that you won't necessarilly notice.

mmcat or meow meow is a far cry for a long term solution, it's far too wild on the serotonin side. methylone is much better in this regard.
you'd be better off chewing khat which I believe the aformentioned chemical derives from.
Some people are depleted in certain neurotransmitters, what you'll find from using these substances is at the expense of creativity.
In this day and age, it's much easier to cope with expectations of a good career, parents, family and friends if your totally logical.
Creativity takes a much lessor position or status with regard to peers, unless your Andy Worhol, Banksy, Stickman amongst others.
Become a lawyer, banker, docctor screw the system and buy a nice hotel in thailand with the sea-view pool.
Or else get to the back of the food stamp; giro queue.
Harsh but true

To emphasize the point though; the late and great Robin Williams, Kurt Cobain, even whats his face... George Michael.
They all used substances to reach beyond themselves

I know the rules and am not discussing sources, but I just want to vent my frustration at finding this sexy velvety smooth like a black silk robe of an amphetamine on the clearnet. You will not elude me much longer 4 on the floor!

Took about 3 hours for a light dose to take effect this eve. At first I felt a light pressure in my face, felt a little uncomfortable, then started to watch a music documentary on TV. Music started to feel sweet, warm. I needed more alcohol, I walked briskly to the shop, bought wine, returned and suddenly found myself very talkative, very comfortable, in control, right where I should be. Right here, right now. Lessons to be taught, lessons to be learnt. The sound of conversation, the mere roll of words off the tongue - very pleasing. Very odd considering how unsociable I am. Very sorry I am. Very sorry that I turn these people away by merely remaining mute, turning my head, shunning with light shrugs and retreating. I don't understand how re-assuring, how strong and how positive I am. I don't understand how I chose to retreat because people came to me ... too many people. Too many people came to me searching for answers. I collapsed under the weight. Now, I'm in control. Thanks to 'drugs'. I'm under control. I'm in control. I'm not dependent...no one is dependent on me. I can offer my love, I can radiate and I can receive. There's no pressure. I love you all. :)

This is 4-fa. This is 4-fuck-all. If you've fuck all to give, let fuck all be love!

Still awake. Need etiz tonight because I can't seem to burn off this energy.

So I just found the purest and most sublime 4-FA from the most legit of sources one can find. And I have to say I am dissappointed in this chemical, from a tweaker's perspective =D

I don't know much about science, but I do know alot about intuition and being healthy in mind, body, and spirit. 4-FA feels really neurotoxic, I dosed 100mg my first time and it was simply too much. I'm not sure why there are so many reports that lead one to believe 100mg is the minimum starting point to reach peak effects, because in fact I found it to be much lower. 50mg was more than enough to give me the desired effects, and the desired effects were very misleading. If I want to feel GREAT, I'm just going to eat some mdma or mda...4-FA is no substitute for a proper roll. Don't try to compare this molecule to mdma.

From a stimulation point of view, this chemical is so unrewarding. Adderall and propylhexedrine get me more tweaked with less dysphoric and nasty feelings in my brain than 4-FA did...4-FA really did not feel quite right in my brain. That's my pseudo-gut instinct-logic opinion on the chemical.

I would personally seek out other amphetamines before resorting to this chemical. The positive reports can be quite misleading. Granted one can still find pleasure from it if they are unable to find superior molecules.

I don't know much about science, but I do know alot about intuition and being healthy in mind, body, and spirit. 4-FA feels really neurotoxic,
I dosed 100mg my first time and it was simply too much.
No.

I would personally seek out other amphetamines before resorting to this chemical. The positive reports can be quite misleading. Granted one can still find pleasure from it if they are unable to find superior molecules.
The positive reports are not misleading. Like yours they present anecdotal experiences, and in sum those reports reveal trends. 4-FA not provide the experience you are seeking, but that does not negate the vast number of other reports. Consider the post just a few levels above yours.

So I just found the purest and most sublime 4-FA from the most legit of sources one can find. And I have to say I am dissappointed in this chemical, from a tweaker's perspective =D

I don't know much about science, but I do know alot about intuition and being healthy in mind, body, and spirit. 4-FA feels really neurotoxic, I dosed 100mg my first time and it was simply too much. I'm not sure why there are so many reports that lead one to believe 100mg is the minimum starting point to reach peak effects, because in fact I found it to be much lower. 50mg was more than enough to give me the desired effects, and the desired effects were very misleading. If I want to feel GREAT, I'm just going to eat some mdma or mda...4-FA is no substitute for a proper roll. Don't try to compare this molecule to mdma.

From a stimulation point of view, this chemical is so unrewarding. Adderall and propylhexedrine get me more tweaked with less dysphoric and nasty feelings in my brain than 4-FA did...4-FA really did not feel quite right in my brain. That's my pseudo-gut instinct-logic opinion on the chemical.

^ Positive reports are not usually misleading in the case of 4-FA. Most likely you simply belong in the group (minority I'd dare to say) who don't like 4-FA at all. Everyone has several drugs that works different on him than on most people, might be 4-FA in your case. Funilly enough, for me it's MDMA. It's not like it works totally different on me, I can feel all of the supposed effect but I don't really like the high that much, MDMA's euphoria feels very "forced" to me and I don't like the fact that I love every stranger around me, I say stupid shit I later regret and most importantly: MDMA always causes really bad mood and sadness for the next 3-10 days for me. With 4-FA I feel normal after 2 days (and I usually consume at least 600mg of 4-FA per session, in 100mg doses).

I consume 200mg for the first dose and then redose a couple times with 100mg. 3 years ago with low tolerance 100mg was enough. But 50mg? That would never cause euphoria for me, just slight mood lift and stimulation comparable to a cup of stronger cofee.

4-FA is not a substitute for MDMA. 2 different highs, of which I prefer 4-FA on most occasions. MDMA makes me a different person, super grinny and jaw clenching, I feel less bright, have no short term memory whatsover and everything feels like I'm in some sort of dream. Sure the actual euphoria is amazing, better than 4-FA's but overall the high is too.. forced and maybe strong even? Can't find the right words really.

Whereas 4-FA makes me chatty, sociable yet at the same time preserves my normal personality and way of thinking, more or less, I actually talk sense instead of "wow I love you, I love you too, I love you too, look at those psycho lights, my sister is cool but.. what was I talking about? Yea that car is really cool". I get barely any increase in heart rate, overall heart workload feels normal, I'm stimulated yet not anxious or jittery (talking about normal dose, not 24h binge which I did a couple times). I do get moderate vasoconstriction from 4-FA but then again I get it from almost every stim. Music appreciation is definitely MDMA's pro. I could name more differences but I think it's already long enough.
Just want to say that 4-FA is a favorite drug of many people and it's not because those never had quality evergreen drugs like MDMA.

Amphetamine is more stimulating indeed and is the better option for any kind of work. 4-FA really only works as a fun drug, take low dose and you're not stimulated enough, take slightly more and you will be too distracted to give a shit about something productive.

Are substituted amphetamines as a whole more likely to be neurotoxic than substituted cathinones? Even scholarly opinions aren't clear on the matter. So far I've preferred the later, the "drones", but with some apprehension. I like their more subdued effects and mellower comedown.

Read more scholarly papers including one I had not noticed was in Russian until 2 minutes into it. Did not gain any more insight. For all his genius Sasha Gulghin(sp?) is not an easy mind to keep up with...

Are substituted amphetamines as a whole more likely to be neurotoxic than substituted cathinones? Even scholarly opinions aren't clear on the matter. So far I've preferred the later, the "drones", but with some apprehension. I like their more subdued effects and mellower comedown.

Thanks, will try this.

Btw bluespeed, I think you're right, I am in the minority here. I feel that I have abused my brain in the past with mdma, and was simply unprepared for the hefty serotonergic drain 4-fa causes, apparently only in the short term as it does not cause lasting depletion from what I've read. Not a chemical I would use again unless I was supplementing 5-htp for a week or two before I dosed some, along with omega 3's (I prefer flax b/c I'm a vegetarian, but fish oil should do the trick too.) And of course some chelated magnesium and lots of protein supplements while using this chemical.

I don't think I will be trying this one again though, perhaps 6-apb, eph, and what Kilfer suggested :)

There was someone on Drugs Forum ranting about 4-FA being so very similar to 4-CA and was warning people about the chemical being highly neurotoxic. Not sure if anyone actually proved what he was saying wrong, and I feel that any FA needs to be used in extreme moderation.

Read more scholarly papers including one I had not noticed was in Russian until 2 minutes into it. Did not gain any more insight. For all his genius Sasha Gulghin(sp?) is not an easy mind to keep up with...

Lol is Russian your native tongue? It's Shulgin btw.

Last edited:
There was someone on Drugs Forum ranting about 4-FA being so very similar to 4-CA and was warning people about the chemical being highly neurotoxic. Not sure if anyone actually proved what he was saying wrong, and I feel that any FA needs to be used in extreme moderation.

Lol is Russian your native tongue? It's Shulgin btw.

I grew up in Vermont. My first tongues are Yankee twang, English and some notions of Canadian French. Mixed together they can be hard to tell from Russian I s'pose. But when I noticed the Russian it was because thee characters were not even Latin, they were Cyrillic which seemed odd especially since I had mistaken them for Greek. That's when it dawned upon me that the previous night's lack of sleep was exacting its toll.

I know the rules and am not discussing sources, but I just want to vent my frustration at finding this sexy velvety smooth like a black silk robe of an amphetamine on the clearnet. You will not elude me much longer 4 on the floor!
my poor dear I could only tell you where you would definitely NOT find it but even links to ripoff artists are prohibited :(

Are substituted amphetamines as a whole more likely to be neurotoxic than substituted cathinones?

Replying to my own post: yes substituted amphetamines are by nature more neurotoxic than substituted cathinones despite similar pharmacological profile. The reson for this, among so... Forgot the rest sorry.

^ Positive reports are not usually misleading in the case of 4-FA. Most likely you simply belong in the group (minority I'd dare to say) who don't like 4-FA at all.

I was an avid member of that club. Never saw the use for 4-FA unless you has actual NDMA to chase it with.