Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best whippets brand?

The_Masochrist

Bluelighter
i recently ordered on ebay quick whips because they were the cheapest, i notice these are under dosed and have had many dud bubls, was wondering what people had has favorite brands

isi are probably the most common ones at least in my experience but they seem to be hit and miss with my nanginator (actually a club soda spritzer from the 80s that I got at a junk shop for $15, retro af). Could well be because the rubber seal needs replacing idk. Never had an underdosed isi but have lost a lot to leakage and not being able to load them properly. Mosa work much better on said machine, much less of a problem with leaking gas/difficult loading, however have had a dud box (of 50 :|) where at least half of them felt like they barely worked. That was a disappointing evening.

My favourite drug.

ISI are always the best to buy health wise and always produce good effects. Mosa are made in South Korea and have the highest content of machine oil, avoid them.

Best whip claim to be 100% medical grade but I don't find them to be much different to ISI except for the chrome bulbs. They all contain a mild antibiotic so be aware of that also.

The major supplier in Australia is also worth avoiding. Plenty of competitors now so shop around. One of the major cities has a late night delivery service but I haven't tried them.

Remember to supplement with B-12 if using large amounts, like crates. Nangs are also made fm high quality recyclable steel so contact your local scrap merchants and they will come and pick up large amounts - like 10+ crates.

go on the mosa site, a few pages in they have the right gun. The thing i like about those, is that you can get the 16 g add on plastic screw in, so your basically getting 2 chargers in one.

A funny story. Once my mates used to work at a COSTCO style store, working at check out. One day i entered with a back back and basically stockked up on thousands and just strolled through the check out my mate was in. I remember fillin up giant balloons with about 6 or 7 chargers, and me and a mate would just sit there actually trippin for hours on the stuff. This stuff makes me laugh like im a 5 yr old again, just such joy and happiness. I love dissociatives. The b12 thing is important to know, but if your eating and exercising right, maybe just take a multivitamin? but i still think b12 from real foods is where its at.

Your standard multivitamin contains a piss poor amount of B12, usually 30mcg. Even most B12 specific supplements only have 100mcg. Look for the ones that contain 1000mcg - I use a raspberry flavored sublingual one, it's quite nice.

The good thing about B12 is it's a water soluble vitamin so you can't really overdose on it, you'll just excrete what you don't need in your urine. Could be considered a waste but the consequences of deficiency can be severe (degeneration of the spinal cord) so better safe than sorry

Your standard multivitamin contains a piss poor amount of B12, usually 30mcg. Even most B12 specific supplements only have 100mcg. Look for the ones that contain 1000mcg - I use a raspberry flavored sublingual one, it's quite nice.

There a bunch of multivitamins out there dude, all with differing amounts. Like i said, fuck the tablets and get some real b12 inside of ya. These pills are only meant to complement an already balanced diet, and a strenuous exercise regiment. A lot of evidence suggests they do fuck all to fat fucks and other people willing to cut corners on their diet.

go on the mosa site, a few pages in they have the right gun. The thing i like about those, is that you can get the 16 g add on plastic screw in, so your basically getting 2 chargers in one.

A funny story. Once my mates used to work at a COSTCO style store, working at check out. One day i entered with a back back and basically stockked up on thousands and just strolled through the check out my mate was in. I remember fillin up giant balloons with about 6 or 7 chargers, and me and a mate would just sit there actually trippin for hours on the stuff. This stuff makes me laugh like im a 5 yr old again, just such joy and happiness. I love dissociatives. The b12 thing is important to know, but if your eating and exercising right, maybe just take a multivitamin? but i still think b12 from real foods is where its at.

That's the reason we can't buy them in big supermarkets anymore. You used to be able to walk into any major supermarket and buy 20 boxes with no questions asked.

The 16g Mosa nangs contain the highest amount of machine oil. They are not for human consumption which is evident by how they are "packaged".

I used to know the importer and he taught me all about the different brands and what is safe to use.

There a bunch of multivitamins out there dude, all with differing amounts. Like i said, fuck the tablets and get some real b12 inside of ya. These pills are only meant to complement an already balanced diet, and a strenuous exercise regiment. A lot of evidence suggests they do fuck all to fat fucks and other people willing to cut corners on their diet.

I shouldn't need to point out that we're talking about this in the context of N2O use, which is a known cause of B12 deficiency. Abuse of nitrous is obviously outside the bounds of 'healthy diet and regular exercise'. I love me some nangs but there's no denying it.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1152670-overview B12-associated neurological diseases

Yep, understand. Just reminding people to start with a balanced diet and proper exercise to complement the vitamins. They will do nothing/next to nothing otherwise.

That's the reason we can't buy them in big supermarkets anymore. You used to be able to walk into any major supermarket and buy 20 boxes with no questions asked.

The 16g Mosa nangs contain the highest amount of machine oil. They are not for human consumption which is evident by how they are "packaged".

I used to know the importer and he taught me all about the different brands and what is safe to use.

-Yep, pretty much. I was young and dumb doing that shit.

-Quality info on the mosa. Ive never actually used them, but always liked the idea of a 16 g cartridge. Can you add what this 'machine' oil is? Is it occurring in other cartridges, but in less amounts?

Machine oil is used in the manufacturing process. It is the gunk that builds up inside the whipper. Some bra.ds don't have as much.

You need an entirely new whipper head to use the 16g nangs. They are much bigger. Just pack two 8g nangs into the whipper.