• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best way to take a pill (Ecstasy)

BASs_chaKRA said:
I've also heard eating banana's, and turkey boost your seratonin. And eating lots of cheese before you drop increases the peak. None of this has been proven but i eat banana's and cheese anywayz...
'

I've never heard the cheese thing at all, but I can't really see why it would work.

The turkey thing is true, but its not effective... the conversion of tryptophan to serotonin is rather slow, and rate-limited...

^^^^^ I know banana's contain 5-HTP in small amounts.... I guess they'd be better for the come-down though...

Banana contains tryptophan, not 5-HTP.... tryptophan is rather inneffectual as a post-load, especially if you're relying on the quantities in bananas... its very minimal compared tow aht you need after a comedown.

artificial drugs often need artificial remedies.

All hail rest factor 5 HTP. I'd eat a bunch of bannanas before it would help as much as a couple of those capsuals. The only benifit of the after experience bannana is that it gets you started on solid foods again and bannanas go down so easily.

While on the 5htp subject, has anyone else tried "Reload" from New Zealand, been using it for a couple of months now,awesome for recovery,i wont list all the ingredients as theres a few but the main ones are/5HTP/L-Glutamine/Vit B6/Magnesium. When i ordered it from(google search finds it for you) it came a little late so they threw in another bottle,was fairly pricey at around $55 dollars a bottle (60 capsules). I find that about half the dose they recommend works a treat...less scattered/tired. Hope this is useful to someone...

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I don't want to sound blunt or harsh... please tell me if this is out of line... but what else could pill possibly refer to other than ecstasy? (or at least intended, even if it was a speedbomb).
ASPRIN?

e.g "can anyone tell me what the best way to do a multivitamin is?"

Last edited: