• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best way to accumulate heroin (#3) on the inside of the pipe being used?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I always smoke heroin on foil sheets but what I want to know is the best way to accumulate that residual heroin when you have ran out.

I remember in the past I managed to get a lot, enough to last me a couple of days. I haven't done it in a while, but even since then when I have my binges, it never seems to accumulate like it did?!

Firstly, should I keep the dull side on the inside of the pipe? Also, should I scrunch up the pipe a bit so it's more narrow and not a straight path? I imagine this should, in theory, allow for it to addumulate on the inside of the foil tube better.

That's all I know though, are there any more tips and tricks? I actually had a wild & whacky idea of putting pipe cleaner on the inside of the pipe (that arts and crafts stuff.) I imagine it would collect pretty well but idk how easy it would be to get off😂

One more thing, would pipe length matter? I imagine the longer it is, the more surface area it has to stick?

But yeah, that's about as far as my knowledge goes. Does anybody have any advice? Any best/better ways to get the most residue to stick onto the inside of pipes? Is there possibly an even better option to foil pipes?

Dull side on the inside of the tooter and you should put youngest of this side a I think this is the nonstick aide.

I find making your tooter fairly long and crimping it in the middle helps collect more resin.

Ok and I try to exhale through the tooter too so you're getting almost double the smoke passing through

Dunno if it's clear from the image but it seems to help collect a bit more gunk

This is the third time I've posted this but it's always pertinent to the question being asked :

As I was talking about this earlier in a Yaa Baa thread I might as well put it here as well. Lighter tip : so interfere with an everyday cheap throwaway lighter to make the flame much smaller and direct-able to specific places ( like some people including me did with Yaa Baa on foil). Start by rolling foil tight round a pin then inserting that rolled up foil still with the pin inside it into an ear bud cleaner cut in half (and both bud ends cut off obviously) and with half cm of the foil sticking out at one end, the other open end would be attached to the gas valve of the lighter either by melting and pressing it on it (as it's plastic) or by using chewing gum. Then, for extra tightness or loss of any gas whatsoever through the tube you would also burn the plastic surrounding the foil stuck out to its own end of the ear bud while holding onto the pin in the middle of it all to secure it, then last step is pull the pin out. The result is you'd get this tiny blue sphere of a flame out of the end of the foil (still responsive to the flame volume control in tiny increments) that you could move around in any direction no problem. Then you'd just have a lit candle on the go so you don't use the spark wheel from the lighter to ignite the flame which could sometimes interfere with the function of your new device. Perfect for grabbing those last little pieces without just burning the square inch surrounding it. Obviously excellent for Yaa Baa as well because you don't want that fried up in the first place anyway. But for your heroin #3 I can see this being useful by placing the tiny sphere of blue flame through the meth hole and loosening it up that way. The Cambodians piss themselves laughing when they see the way Americans just torch the whole fucking bowl then wipe the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I get you but I totally think thick foil and a decent flame is my preferred way. You just need good technique to stop smoke escaping.
With a tiny flame you waste less but you don't get that kick and a nice lungful of smoke.
With the H in the UK it's cut a fair bit so it takes ages to just get well with a small flame.

Personal preference I suppose. I use those cheap disposable lighters with the flame turned to max depending on the lighter.

He's talking about sheets of foil, so your way would be better when smoking meth in a glass pipe.
This is the third time I've posted this but it's always pertinent to the question being asked :

As I was talking about this earlier in a Yaa Baa thread I might as well put it here as well. Lighter tip : so interfere with an everyday cheap throwaway lighter to make the flame much smaller and direct-able to specific places ( like some people including me did with Yaa Baa on foil). Start by rolling foil tight round a pin then inserting that rolled up foil still with the pin inside it into an ear bud cleaner cut in half (and both bud ends cut off obviously) and with half cm of the foil sticking out at one end, the other open end would be attached to the gas valve of the lighter either by melting and pressing it on it (as it's plastic) or by using chewing gum. Then, for extra tightness or loss of any gas whatsoever through the tube you would also burn the plastic surrounding the foil stuck out to its own end of the ear bud while holding onto the pin in the middle of it all to secure it, then last step is pull the pin out. The result is you'd get this tiny blue sphere of a flame out of the end of the foil (still responsive to the flame volume control in tiny increments) that you could move around in any direction no problem. Then you'd just have a lit candle on the go so you don't use the spark wheel from the lighter to ignite the flame which could sometimes interfere with the function of your new device. Perfect for grabbing those last little pieces without just burning the square inch surrounding it. Obviously excellent for Yaa Baa as well because you don't want that fried up in the first place anyway. But for your heroin #3 I can see this being useful by placing the tiny sphere of blue flame through the meth hole and loosening it up that way. The Cambodians piss themselves laughing when they see the way Americans just torch the whole fucking bowl then wipe the outside.

Yes, dull side in, shiny side out. Always ensure you fold the top and bottom edges over by about half an inch so that when you unfold the tube the residue has collected along these creases rather than trying to smoke directly off the edge of the foil. Crimp the tube in at least three places - this not only helps keep the tube together, it provides more surface area for the residue to collect.

Smoking brown is a fuckin art that takes a lot of experience to master.

I like to use bic pen taking both ends off and light plastic to get soft then plug one end with finger and other end with mouth inhale slowly to make indents in tutor. I make about 3 to 4 opposite sides of eachother and all the way down tutor. Then after i inhale smoke i exhale back out of tutor to more cake it up. Once its clogged i either make another one and save my clogged tutors for a rainy day without dark. When i empty them i boil water in a pot and put the lid on that has the steam hole. Then I hold the tutor with scissors or use something to hold tutor over steam so you dont get burnt from hot steam and try to be quick because the substance likes to run out quickly. I hold foil close to pot on stove and tap on foil every 10 to 30 seconds in the same spot until i have a pile of tutor H. i like to slowly work the puddle into a piece when cleaning my tutors. This method is way better then using water and gets me well instead of other ways that just make me teased.

Hmmm never thought of that, but that's a really clever way if reclaiming your tooter gunk - the pan of water.
I still think it's a bit excessive, as rolling a good, thick bit of foil round a pencil will collect a lot of gunk if you have patience.
Just got to make sure to leave 2-3cm folded outwards either side so the gunk doesn't collect all the way to the ends as this will be wasteful and/or catch fire.

ALSO watch out for melting plastic fumes when you're smoking!! Tbh that would put me off using your method entirely, as "safe foil" from an exchange or online won't be as damaging as plastic or regular foil.

Welcome to BL, bud xx