• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best value priced whiskey?

They're open now. But I put a recall on Cuervo recently. They are selling bottles of heads. And that's wrong.
So I'm hesitant after my last bottle to go back to those liquor stores because of what they're selling. Garbage.

They're open now. But I put a recall on Cuervo recently. They are selling bottles of heads. And that's wrong.
So I'm hesitant after my last bottle to go back to those liquor stores because of what they're selling. Garbage.
What is that supposed to mean?

The liquor market is selling bad products. It'll make you sick.

The problem is that 750ml of Jack Daniels costs about 13.99 in Los Angeles, the People's Republic of California,,,

Fucking communists always suspicious of people having a good time
Yet, you can walk outside of your house here and smell dank all over the place. Dont get me wrong, nothing wrong with Mary Jane. Just sayin.

one of the best whiskey i had and which was also very cheap was glen mavis i believe.

Last edited:
I've tried hundreds of great whiskeys. I worked as a barman at some fancy places.

I don't really drink these days but I always have a bottle on my shelf. I can afford basically anything, so what do I buy?

Johnny Walker Black or double black.

Which honestly many years ago when I was drinking every famous single malt you can think of.. I never would have believed that this is the drink I'd take with me to a desert island.

But it is. It's an absolutely fantastic drop and I think if you did blind testing would be many people's favorites. It's reputation and low price puts people off but honestly, it shouldn't.

Funnily enough I did actually do a blind taste test of all the Johnny walker variants with about 15 other people. Everyone picked black or double black as their top choice except one picked silver. Blue was mostly 3rd place which we all laughed about. No one liked green(probably why they stopped making it).

@darvocet21 , I host Christmas eve for my whole family (22-28)
and always Pour [Top Shelf] Booze. So at the end of my evening festivities [family will continue at my sisters house. My family takes all my booze with them!! First bottle in Uncle Johns pocket is the Johnny Black :p